SETE Linhas Aéreas
|Operating bases||Goiânia/Santa Genoveva Airport|
|Parent company||Grupo SETE|
|Headquarters||Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil|
|Key people||Luiz Roberto Vilella (Managing Director)
Eriston Ricardo Macedo de Araújo (Managing Director)
SETE Linhas Aéreas Ltda. (Serviços Especiais de Transportes Executivos) is a domestic airline based in Goiânia, Brazil founded in 1999. The company operated in several cities located in the brazilian states of Goiás, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Pará and Amapá, and also in the Federal District (Brasília) but since January 1, 2016 it is grounded for restructuring.
SETE traces its origins to the year 1976 when Rolim Adolfo Amaro, also founder of TAM Airlines, created an airline specialized in general aviation and maintenance. The airline was sold to Luis Roberto Villela in 1980, who bought its first aircraft, a Mitsubishi.
In 1995 SETE built a hangar at Goiânia Airport and in 1998 it started to offer air-medical services. In 1999 SETE received authorization to operate charter flights and in 2006 it became a regular carrier. Its fleet then consisted of 3 Cessna 208B Grand Caravan. A fourth Cessna arrived in 2000 and a fifth in 2002.
In spite of being the main regional airline of both Central and North-Central regions of Brazil all regular services were indefinetively suspended on January 1, 2016. During the suspension all services of the airline will be restructured including routes and aircraft. Air taxi services are not affected.
As of December 2015 SETE Linhas Aéreas operated scheduled services to the following destinations:
As of July 2015 the fleet of Sete Linhas Aéreas included the following aircraft:
|Cessna 208B Grand Caravan||5||–||9||1999|
|Embraer EMB 120RT Brasília||3||–||30||2010|
Airline affinity program
SETE Linhas Aéreas has no Frequent Flyer Program.
- "Demanda e oferta do transporte aéreo" (in Portuguese). Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC). 27 January 2016. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Sete Linhas Aéreas (Brasil)" (in Portuguese). Aviação Brasil. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- "Aérea brasileira suspende operações a partir de janeiro" (in Portuguese). Panrotas. 23 December 2015. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- "SETE Linhas Aéreas suspende operações regulares" (in Portuguese). ANAC. 23 December 2015. Retrieved 25 December 2015.
- "Mapa de rotas" (in Portuguese). Sete Linhas Aéreas. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- "Frota atual das empresas brasileiras" (in Portuguese). Aeromuseu. 25 July 2015. Retrieved 24 December 2015.