Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SETI or seti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SETI stands for the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.
SETI or Seti may also refer to:
- SETI Institute, an astronomical research organization
- SETI@home, a distributed computing project
- SETIcon, a convention organized by the SETI Institute
- Active SETI, the attempt to send messages to intelligent aliens
- Berkeley SETI Research Center, an astronomical research organization
- Seti (commander), grandfather of Seti I
- Seti (Viceroy of Kush)
- Seti I (died 1279 BC), pharaoh
- Seti II (died 1197 BC), pharaoh
- Seti-Merenptah, a son of Seti II
- Seti, son of Amun-her-khepeshef
- Sethi, one of the sons of Ramesses II
- SETI (band), an ambient music band from New York City
- SETI (The Kovenant album), an album by metal band The Kovenant
- Seti River, a tributary of the Karnali River in Nepal
- Seti River, an alternative name of the Seti Gandaki River, a tributary of the Trishuli River in Nepal
- Seti Zone, one of the fourteen Zones of Nepal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SETI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.