From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SFC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SFC may refer to:
Science, technology and engineering
- Solid Fat Content
- Space-filling curve, a curve whose ranges contain the entire 2-dimensional unit square
- Supercritical fluid chromatography, a form of normal phase chromatography
- Specific fuel consumption (disambiguation)
- Super Famicom, the Japanese version of the Super NES video game console
- Sequential function chart, a graphical programming language used for programmable logic controllers
- System File Checker, a utility in Microsoft Windows
- San Francisco County
- Securities and Futures Commission, a Hong Kong regulator
- Software Freedom Conservancy, a not-for-profit organization supporting free software/open source software projects
- South Florida Council, a scouting organization
- Southern Fandom Confederation, an association of science fiction fans
- Strategic Forces Command, part of India's Nuclear Command Authority
- Students for Free Culture, a student activist organization
- SFC Press, a former UK games company
- Saad Foundation College, a private residential secondary school in Malacca, Malaysia
- Santa Fe College, a college in Gainesville, Florida, US
- Scottish Funding Council, the public body that distributes funding from the Scottish Government to the country's colleges and universities
- Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Keio University, Fujisawa, Japan
- Singapore Flying College, a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group
- Sixth form college, an educational institution
- Saint Ferdinand College, a catholic educational institution in the Philippines
- St. Francis College, a private liberal arts college in Brooklyn Heights, New York, US
- Swiss Federal Council, the executive body of the Swiss Government
- Senate Finance Committee, standing committee of the United States Senate
- Scarborough F.C. (dissolved)
- Sheffield F.C.
- Southampton F.C.
- Southport F.C.
- Stamford F.C.
- Stevenage F.C.
- Santos Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Seongnam FC, a Korean football club
- Servette FC, a Swiss football club
- Sevilla FC, a Spanish football club
- SFC Opava, a Czech football club
- Shelbourne F.C., an Irish football club
- Sriwijaya F.C., an Indonesian football club
- Stallion F.C., a Philippine football club
- Sydney FC, an Australian football club
- Syrianska FC, a Swedish football club
- San Francisco Chronicle, a newspaper
- Semi fixed cost, an expense which is incurred only if the entity had some activity, but is not dependent on the amount of activity
- Stock-Flow consistent model, in economics
- Sergeant first class, the seventh enlisted rank in the U.S. Army
- Southern fried chicken, a dish consisting of chicken pieces
- Suspended Family Coaster, a roller coaster design by Dutch manufacturer Vekoma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.