From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SGD can mean:
- Singapore dollar, the currency of Singapore
- Secure global desktop, software by Tarantella, subsequently bought and used by Sun Microsystems and by Oracle Corporation
- Saccharomyces Genome Database, a yeast database
- SG Dynamo Dresden, a German association-football club
- Spanish Gangster Disciples, an American gang
- Sliding glass door, a type of sliding door
- Smart Grid Device, an electronic device for smart grids
- Stars Go Dim, an American pop-rock band
- Stochastic gradient descent, an optimization algorithm
- Sargodha, a Pakistani city
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SGD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.