From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SGI (disambiguation))
SGI may refer to:
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- Scientific Games International, a gambling company
- Silicon Graphics, Inc., a former manufacturer of high-performance computing products
- Silicon Graphics International, formerly Rackable Systems, which acquired the former Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- Smoking Gun Interactive, a video game company
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc., an alternative fuels company
- Saanich-Gulf Islands, a federal electoral district in British Columbia, Canada
- Silicon Graphics Image, a graphics file format for Silicon Graphics workstations
- Soka Gakkai International, a Buddhist organisation
- SGI, the IATA code for Mushaf Airbase in Pakistan
- Stargate Infinity, an animated television series
- Spheroidal graphite iron, another name for ductile iron
- Sustainable Governance Indicators, statistics measuring the need for reform among Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SGI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.