This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Shareit Information Technoogy Co., Ltd|
|Operating system||Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows NT, macOS|
|Available in||39+ languages, including English, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc|
SHAREit (Shareit Information Technology Co., Ltd.) is a technology company founded in April 2015. The CEO of the company is Michael Qiu. Users can use SHAREit to transfer files including photos, videos, music, contacts, apps and any other files. SHAREit application allows Windows, Windows Phone, Android, and iOS devices to transfer files directly. It is currently available in 39 languages including English, Hindi, Indonesian, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic and Chinese. SHAREit was launched in 2012 as Anyshare. In 2015 Anyshare changed its name to SHAREit. In transfer field, SHAREit competes with Xender, Zapya, Share Apps, SuperBeam.
SHAREit also offer its users a range of digital entertainment from videos, music, films, GIF, meme, etc. Besides SHAREit app, it also owns various other utility app such as LOCKit, LISTENit, CLEANit, CLONEit.
The app offers transferring speed faster than Bluetooth and even NFC, and it is totally secure, considering the type of connection it uses to transfer files. Prior to SHAREit or similar applications, the only best method for file transfer was either through Bluetooth, or USB drives. In case of Bluetooth, the speed was not adequate, while the USB drive case had a negative side, which was the chances of getting malicious data or file transferred from one device to another, thus, hurting the foreign device or PC in connection. This was noted by various renowned universities and even magazines like WIRED. Looking at the unsafe protocol offered by USB drives, and slow speed of Bluetooth, applications like SHAREit were developed, based on Wi-Fi Direct methods.
On 8 May 2018, SHAREit acquires Fastfilmz app and appoint Karam Malhotra, the founder of Fastfilmz as the CEO of SHAREit India.
- SHAREit file transfer app
- CLONEit replicates contacts, SMS messages, MMS messages, music, videos, apps and other data from one old phone to the new one.
- LOCKit privacy protection app uses pattern, PIN. and fingerprint. Move secret photos videos into vault. 
- LISTENit music player and organization tool
- CLEANit: Memory booster, battery saver, apps manager, mobile analyst, file manager, game booster. 
Malicious or spyware app issue
In 2017, the Indian government has announced a list of apps, including SHAREit, on Android and iOS that it says intelligence agencies have reported are spyware. Troops were told to delete these apps.Although, the app denies this accusation by releasing an official statement.
- "SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd - GWC". GWC. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- Ahaskar, Abhijit (2016-04-07). "Lenovo SHAREit: File sharing further improved". livemint.com/. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "SHAREit Launches New Upgrade of its Market-leading P2P Transfer App". thejakartapost.com. Archived from the original on 2015-10-01.
- "Lenovo's Free SHAREIt App Does Wi-Fi Direct Transfters to All Devices - Tom's Guide". Tom's Guide. 2014-02-26. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "SHAREit Acquires Fastfilmz To Increase Video Content, Regional Users". Inc42 Media. 2018-05-08. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "The World's Most Fashionable Cross-platform Sharing App". www.ushareit.com. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "CLONEit". ushareit.
- "LOCKit - The Best App Lock & Privacy Guard, Protect All Your Privacy". lockit.ushareit.com. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "LISTENit - Music Player Just LISTENit". www.listenit.me. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- Team, SHAREit. "CLEANit". www.ushareit.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "Remove These 42 Apps From Your Phone Now, Indian Government Says They're All "Chinese Spyware"". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- www.ETTelecom.com. "SHAREit denies it is malicious or spyware app - ET Telecom". ETTelecom.com. Retrieved 2018-06-27.