SIMCA or Simca may refer to:
- Société Industrielle de Mécanique et de Carrosserie Automobile (Simca), a French automobile manufacturer
- Soft independent modelling of class analogies, a statistical method
- Sugud Islands Marine Conservation Area, a Category II Marine Protected Area in Labuk-Sugud District, Malaysia
- Simone Beck, French cookbook author and cooking teacher nicknamed Simca
- Simca, a fictional character in the anime/manga series Air Gear
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SIMCA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.