Jump to navigation Jump to search
SIMPLE may refer to:
Science and technology
- SIMPLE (dark matter experiment) or Superheated Instrument for Massive ParticLe Experiments
- SIMPLE (instant messaging protocol) or Session initiation protocol for instant messaging and presence leveraging extensions
- SIMPLE (military communications protocol) or Standard Interface for Multiple Platform Link Evaluation
- SiMPLE or SiMPLE Modular Programming Language & Environment, a computer programming language created in 1995
- SIMPLE algorithm or Semi-Implicit Method for Pressure Linked Equations, in computational fluid dynamics
- SIMPLE, a 4GL environment for the Prime Computer, when running INFORMATION
- SIMPLE IRA or Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees Individual Retirement Account, a type of employer-provided retirement plan in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SIMPLE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.