From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SIMPLE may refer to:
Science and technology
- SIMPLE (dark matter experiment) or Superheated Instrument for Massive ParticLe Experiments
- SIMPLE (instant messaging protocol) or Session initiation protocol for instant messaging and presence leveraging extensions
- SIMPLE (military communications protocol) or Standard Interface for Multiple Platform Link Evaluation
- SiMPLE or SiMPLE Modular Programming Language & Environment, a computer programming language created in 1995
- SIMPLE algorithm or Semi-Implicit Method for Pressure Linked Equations, in computational fluid dynamics
- SIMPLE, a 4GL environment for the Prime Computer, when running INFORMATION
- SIMPLE IRA or Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees Individual Retirement Account, a type of employer-provided retirement plan in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SIMPLE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.