This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Long Island, New York|
|Products||Clothing, swimwear, footwear and accessories|
Singer22 is an American retail store and e-commerce site based on Long Island, New York. Founded in 2003, Singer22 sells clothing, accessories, swimwear and footwear from over 250 designers like Alexis, Elizabeth and James, Rag & bone/JEAN, J Brand, Emerson Thorpe, Jeffrey Campbell and others.
Singer22 was launched simultaneously as both a retail store and website in 2003 by CEO and founder Jon Singer. Singer22 launched menswear in October 2010, carrying brands like Burkman Bros, GANT by Michael Bastian, Red Wing Shoes, Canada Goose, Sundek.
The retail store’s audience is mainly Long Island and the greater New York City metropolitan area.
In the news
- Singer22 CEO and founder, Jon Singer, was featured in Hampton's Magazine regarding his Southampton pop-up shop.
- Singer22 was featured on Guest of a Guest for Southampton pop-up shop.
- Singer22 was featured on InStyle "What's Right Now" for a pretty lace dress by For Love & Lemons (worn by Ashley Tisdale and Sofia Vergara.) 
- Grand opening of S22 was featured on Denim Blog.
- "Store Locations".
- Alati, Danine. "Jon Singer's Southampton Serendipity". Hampton's Magazine.
- Silver, Dena. "SINGER22 is Popping Off and Popping Up In Southampton". Guest of a Guest. Retrieved July 3, 2012.
- "Found It! The Little Lace Dress Sofia Vergara and Ashley Tisdale LoveFound It! The Little Lace Dress Sofia Vergara and Ashley Tisdale Love". InStyle.
- "S22 by SINGER22". Denim Blog.