This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2017)
|Genre(s)||Role-playing video game|
Sinoalice (Japanese:シノアリス, stylized as SINoALICE) is a fairy tale-themed smartphone video game for iOS and Android devices from creative director Yoko Taro, known for the NieR and Drakengard series. This game is developed by Pokelabo and published by Square Enix. SINoALICE launched in Japan on June 6, 2017. On October 29, 2018, GREE announced that SINoALICE would be released in North America in the first quarter of 2019.
There have been three story arcs so far: Impulse Arc, Hatred Arc and Reality Arc.
The playable characters of the game are drawn from fairy tales, and each has a core nature that defines them.
- Alice (Restriction)
- Snow White (Justice)
- Briar Rose (Slumber)
- Cinderella (Depravity)
- Pinocchio (Dependency)
- Princess Kaguya (Suffering)
- Gretel (Delusion)
- Red Riding Hood (Violence)
- The Little Mermaid (Sorrow)
- Dorothy (Inquisition)
- Nutcracker (Old Age)
- Three Little Pigs (Gluttony)
- Aladdin (Parvenu)
- Romano, Sal (October 29, 2018). "SINoALICE and Another Eden coming west". Gematsu. Retrieved October 31, 2018.
- "Square Enix and Yoko Taro announce SINoALICE for smartphones - Gematsu". Gematsu. 2017-02-16. Retrieved 2017-03-25.
- "SINoALICE launches June 6 in Japan". Gematsu. 2017-05-23. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- "Yoko Taro's New Smartphone Title SINoALICE Video Shows Off Its Fairy Tale Heroines". 2017-02-22. Retrieved 2017-05-13.
- "SINoALICE Shares Designs For The Little Mermaid, Yoko Taro Shares A Cheeky Comment". 2017-05-18. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "SINoALICE Introduces Yoko Taro And Jino's Cute And Twisted Take On The Three Little Pigs". 2018-04-10. Retrieved 2018-04-14.
- スクウェア・エニックス (2017-02-21), 『SINoALICE(シノアリス)』PV第1弾-キャラクター紹介編-, retrieved 2017-03-25