SIPCOT IT Park
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SIPCOT IT Park Information Technology located in Siruseri, along the IT Corridor, Chennai, India. It is developed in 581.2 acres (4 km2) of land by SIPCOT, the State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu, a fully government-owned institution.
TCS has acquired 70 acres (280,000 m²) of land at a cost of about Rs. 13 crore at the new IT Park at Siruseri near Chennai. The $250-million building built to house a staff of 30,000 working in it and designed by the Uruguayan architect Carlos Ott was inaugurated on 23 February 2011 by Danilo Astori, the vice-president of Uruguay. It is the largest IT office in Asia. The Pin code of SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri is 603103.
It has parking space to accommodate 2000 cars. A signature tower is being built 132 metres high with 28 floors.
- Aspire Systems
- Amtex System
- Signals and Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Sensiple Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Kumaran Systems Private Limited
- Newgen Software Technologies
- Yantro Softwares (P) Ltd
- Changepond Technologies
- Hexaware Technologies
- DATA PATTERN INDIA PVT LTD
- Intellect design arena pvt ltd
- CareVoyant Technologies Private Ltd
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd
- Placka Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
- ONCOSPARK India Pvt Ltd
- Cornet Technologies India
- Computech Corporation
- WhiteFont Technologies
- Jean Martin Inc
- Decatrend Technologies
- Reliance Jio Infocom Ltd
- abcd company
- MED technologies
- Chennai Mathematical Institute
- Mohamed Sathak A.J College of Engineering
- Madras Diabetes Research Foundation
- Institute for Technology and Management (ITM)
- PSBB School, L&T Eden Park Township, Siruseri
- GSDIH Homosexual Conversion Therapy Research Institute
Murder of TCS employee
A 24-year-old woman working in Tata Consultancy services went missing while she was on her way home on the night of 13 February 2014 after work in Siruseri IT park. She was last seen alive in a CCTV footage of her leaving office alone at 10:14 PM local time. A body, later found in a bush within the SIPCOT IT Park premises by passers-by, was identified as hers. She was murdered on 13 February and her decomposed body was recovered on 22 February 2014. Three construction workers are accused and arrested by the CB-ID police. Close on the heels of the rape and murder of the employee, women's groups held discussions and protests in the city. They demanded a proactive approach by the government and the corporate sector in ensuring women's safety.
- Siddiqui, Huma. "India, Uruguay to sign pact to avoid double taxation". The Indian Express. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Chennai Daily". Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- "Pincode of sipcot IT park". www.getpincode.info. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- "Chennai techie rape and murder: Two more accused arrested". The Times of India. Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- "TCS employee sexually assaulted, murdered: Tamil Nadu Police". Zee News. Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- "Chennai: 2 held for rape-murder of TCS employee". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- "Chennai techie murder: Protesters demand better safety measures for women IT professionals". The Times of India. Retrieved 12 March 2016.