(Redirected from SIPP (disambiguation))
SIPP may refer to:
- Self-invested personal pension, a type of United Kingdom pension plan
- Simple Internet Protocol Plus, former name of IPv6
- SIPP memory, single in-line pin package, a type of computer memory
- Standard Interline Passenger Procedure, ACRISS vehicle category codes
- Survey of Income and Program Participation, a survey of household income and transfer payments
- SIPp, test tool / traffic generator for Session Initiation Protocol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SIPP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.