From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SJU (disambiguation))
Sju or SJU may refer to:
- In Sweden
- 7 (number), sju in Swedish and Norwegian
- Sj-sound, distinctive Swedish consonant found in the word sju
- Sju Hundred, former subdivision of Uppland
- Ume Sami language (ISO 639 code sju)
- Air traffic
- Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (IATA callsign SJU) serving San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- SESAR Joint Undertaking, managing SESAR (Single European Sky ATM Research) air traffic control system
- St. Jerome's University, federated with the University of Waterloo, Canada
- Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Saint John's University
- Sejong University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sju.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.