|Traded as||NYSE: SJW|
|Revenue||$272.06 Million (As of 2013[update])|
Number of employees
SJW Group ("SJW") is a water utility processed, distribution, wholesale and retail company that is based in San Jose, California. It served 228,000 connections that serves over 1 million residents in regions of California, and approximately 11,000 connections, which offer water to about 36,000 people in Texas. The enterprise value (As of February 2014[update]) is $916.35 Million.
The company has four subsidiaries, comprising San Jose Water Company, SJWTX, Inc., SJW Land Company as well as Texas Water Alliance Limited (TWA). TWA is engaged in operating the essential water supply activities in Texas. The company's diverse utility property include land held in fee, impounding reservoirs, diversion facilities, wells, distribution storage, and all water facilities, equipment, office buildings, etc. In 2012, the revenue generated by purchased water made up for about 40% to 45% of the company’s annual.
The company attended the industry’s conference, Water Utility Conference of 2013, as one of an influential water utility in US.
- "SJW Key Statistics |SJW Corp. Inc Stock - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "SJW Profile | SJW Corporation, Inc Stock - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2015-03-19.
- "SJW Corp.: NYSE:SJW quotes & news - Google Finance". Google.com. Retrieved 2014-02-17.
- "SJW Corp. reuters.com". Reuters.com. Retrieved 2014-02-17.
- "SJW Quarterly Report Form 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)]". SEC.gov. 2013-11-06. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "The New York Society of Security Analysts Presents Annual Water Conference". Prweb.com. 2013-11-20. Retrieved 2014-02-19.