SLB Acquisition Holdings LLC
|Industry||Professional sports, property management, entertainment|
|Products||Professional sports teams, sports venues|
|Owner||Thomas H. Stillman (majority owner)|
John C. Danforth and 14 Partners (minority owners)
|Subsidiaries||St. Louis Blues|
Peabody Opera House
SLB Acquisition Holdings, LLC is a consortium based in St. Louis, Missouri. It was founded in 2012 by American businessman Thomas H. Stillman and 15 local investors including the former US UN ambassador and senator John C. Danforth.
On May 10, 2012 , it became clear that SLB Acquisition Holdings, LLC had acquired St. Louis Blues, the Peoria Rivermen, the lease and daily care of Enterprise Center, as well as a majority stake in Stifel Theatre from SCP Worldwide for a purchase price of $ 130 million.
- St. Louis Blues – (NHL)
- Enterprise Center – Operations only, the City of St. Louis is the owner
- Stifel Theatre – Majority Owner
- Peoria Rivermen – (AHL)
- Thomas H. Stillman - Chairman of the Board & CEO, Summit Distributing.
- James A. Cooper - CEO, Thompson Street Capital Partners.
- Christopher B. Danforth - Owner and President, Kennelwood Pet Resorts.
- John C. Danforth - Shareholder, Bryan Cave, LLP. Danforth was former senator of the state of Missouri & US UN ambassador.
- James L. Johnson - Senior Vice President , Stifel Nicolaus & Co.
- James P. Kavanaugh - CEO, World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Jerald L. Kent - Chairman and CEO, TierPoint, LLC & CEO, Cequel III.
- Donn S. Lux - Chairman of the Board & CEO, Luxco.
- W. Stephen Maritz - Chairman of the Board & CEO, Maritz Inc.
- Scott B. McCuaig - Former President , Stifel Nicolaus & Co.
- Edward M. Potter - Private Investor.
- John S. Ross, Jr. - President, Summit Development Group.
- Thomas F. Schlafly - Co-owner, Thompson Coburn & Founder, The Saint Louis Brewery.
- David L. Steward - Chairman of the Board, World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Andrew C. Taylor - Chairman of the Board & CEO, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Jo-Ann Taylor Kindle - President, Enterprise Holdings Foundation.
- "Blues officially introduce Stillman ownership group". Toronto Sun. 2012-05-10. Retrieved 2018-03-11.
- "Blues Sell Peoria Rivermen To Canucks". FOX2now.com. 2013-04-01. Retrieved 2018-03-11.
- "Local Group Completes Purchase of Blues". NHL.com. Retrieved 2018-03-11.