|, LZT-Hs2, solute carrier family 39 member 10|
Zinc transporter ZIP10 also known as solute carrier family 39 member 10 (SLC39A10) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SLC39A10 gene. ZIP10 belongs to a subfamily of proteins that show structural characteristics of zinc transporters, and have 14 members in the human genome: ZIP1, ZIP2, ZIP3, ZIP4, ZIP5, ZIP6, ZIP7, ZIP8, ZIP9, ZIP10, ZIP11, ZIP12, ZIP13 and ZIP14.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000196950 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000025986 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:".
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:".
- Taylor KM, Morgan HE, Smart K, Zahari NM, Pumford S, Ellis IO, Robertson JF, Nicholson RI (Jul–Aug 2007). "The emerging role of the LIV-1 subfamily of zinc transporters in breast cancer". Mol Med. 13 (7-8): 396–406. doi:10.2119/2007-00040.Taylor. PMC . PMID 17673939.
- Eide DJ (February 2004). "The SLC39 family of metal ion transporters". Pflügers Arch. 447 (5): 796–800. doi:10.1007/s00424-003-1074-3. PMID 12748861.
|This article on a gene on human chromosome 2 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|