From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initialism SLR can refer to:
- Single-lens reflex camera
- See also: Digital single-lens reflex camera (digital SLR or DSLR)
- Satellite laser ranging
- Scalable Linear Recording tape drive backup
- Self-loading rifle or semi-automatic rifle
- The UK version of the Belgian FN FAL select fire battle rifle, the L1A1 SLR.
- Semi-linear resolution
- Sending loudness rating
- Simple linear regression, an estimator used in statistics
- Simple LR parser (Simple Left-to-right Rightmost-derivation parser)
- Sri Lanka Railways
- Sri Lankan Rupee, Rs, occasionally SLR for disambiguation
- Stanford Law Review
- Statutory liquidity ratio
- Systematic literature review, also known as structured literature review
- St. Lawrence and Atlantic Railroad reporting mark
- Sitting cum luggage rake, coaches on Venad Express and other Indian trains
- Mercedes-Benz SLR cars
- Holden LH Torana SLR cars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SLR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.