From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Custom SMB jack connector crimped to a 5 mm coaxial cable
|Type||RF coaxial connector|
|Passband||Typically 0–4 GHz|
They feature a snap-on coupling and are available in either 50 Ω or 75 Ω impedance. They offer excellent electrical performance from DC to 4 GHz.
Connectors are available for two SMB cable sizes:
- Cable 2.6/50+75 S (3 mm outer / 1.7 mm inner diameter) and
- Cable 2/50 S (2.2 mm outer / 1 mm inner diameter)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Operating frequency: DC–12.4 GHz
- Answer to a question about SMB connector genders
- Image of SMB 50 Ω plug and jack illustrating the differences between the two genders
- "SSMB (pdf)" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-01-12.
- "SSMB-Nano". Imscs.com. 2007-07-24. Retrieved 2011-01-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SMB connectors.|
|This electrical connector-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|