SME Rating Agency of India
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Headquarters||905, Lodha Supremus, Kanjurmarg East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Prosenjit Ghosh, Sankar Chakraborti|
|Products||Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) Rating, Credit Due Diligence, Microfinace Grading, SMERA Terminal|
|Parent||Acuité Ratings & Research Limited|
Initially an initiative of the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India and the Reserve Bank of India, SMERA is now a subsidiary of Acuité Ratings & Research Limited. Acuité, a joint initiative of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Private Limited (D&B) and leading public and private sector banks in India, is registered with SEBI as a credit rating agency.
- "About - SMERA".
- "SMERA Ratings appoints Sankar Chakraborti as CEO". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- "Government Subsidy Loan for Business and Small Scale Industries". old.sidbi.in. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- "Acuite Ratings & Research Limited | Department of Financial Services | Ministry of Finance | Government of India". financialservices.gov.in. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- PTI (14 September 2012). "Smera gets RBI nod to offer credit rating". @businessline. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- "MSMEs' Credit Rating Is Set for a Model Change". Moneylife NEWS & VIEWS. Retrieved 25 November 2021.