From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym SMO may refer to:
- Senior Medical Officer
- Sequential Minimal Optimization, a fast method to solve huge quadratic programming problems, widely used to speed up the training of the Support Vector Machines (SVMs)
- Singapore Mathematical Olympiad, a mathematics competition
- Saturday Morning Orchestra, an amateur orchestra based in the south of England. Established in 1971 and named after its rehearsal time.
- Site Management Organization, a person or an organization that enters into a contract with a pharmaceutical company or a contract research organization to assume the responsibilities of a clinical investigator
- Sliding mode observer, a state observer that uses discontinuous sliding mode control to achieve finite-time zero estimator error in at least one dimension
- Social media optimization
- Social movement organization
- Solar Monitoring Observatory, a space science observatory for the International Space Station
- Survey and Mapping Office, an office of the Lands Department is the central authority for land surveys and all types of mapping in Hong Kong
- SQL Server Management Objects, a collection of objects through which programs can manage Microsoft SQL Server
- the International Air Transport Association code for Santa Monica Airport in the United States
- the Samoan language code
- Smoothened, a gene that encodes a protein of the same name
- Spermine oxidase, an enzyme
- Styrene monooxygenase, an enzyme
- Sabhal Mòr Ostaig, a Gaelic medium college in Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SMO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.