From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up smrt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SMRT may refer to:
- SMRT Corporation, a public transport operator in Singapore
- Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation, a company that operates Seoul Subway Lines 5 to 8
- Single Molecule Real Time Sequencing, a parallelized single molecule DNA sequencing by synthesis technology
- Silencing Mediator for Retinoid and Thyroid-hormone receptors, thyroid hormone receptors that are affected by nuclear receptor co-repressor 2
- St Mary Redcliffe and Temple School, a school located at Redcliffe, Bristol
- Thomas J. Smrt (born 1928), American inventor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SMRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.