|Product type||Shopping mall chain|
|Owner||SM Prime Holdings|
|Markets||Philippines and China|
|Tagline||We've Got it All For You!|
SM Supermalls, owned by SM Prime Holdings, is a chain of shopping malls in the Philippines that, as of November 2018, has 72 malls located across the country and about two dozen more scheduled to be open. It also has 7 malls in China, including SM Tianjin which is the second largest in the world in terms of gross leasable area (GLA). SM Supermalls has become one of the biggest mall operators in Southeast Asia. Combined, the company has about 9.24 million square meters of gross floor area (GFA). It has 17,230 tenants in the Philippines and 1,867 tenants in China.
The company that operates the malls was started by Henry Sy, Sr. in 1958 as Shoemart, with a store in Manila. In the 1960s, Shoemart expanded its shoe store chain. By the 1970s, Shoemart was a full-line department store, shifting its name from Shoemart to SM.
In the 1980s, the company diversified and ventured into the supermarket and home appliance store business. It opened the first "Supermall" store in 1985 in Quezon City called SM City North EDSA.
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location||Remarks|
|1||SM City North EDSA||8 Nov 1985||161,000||497,213||EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City||First SM Mall in Metro Manila and Largest Solar-Powered Shopping Mall in Southeast Asia|
|2||SM City Sta. Mesa||28 Sep 1990||30,000||133,894||Magsaysay Boulevard cor. Gregorio Araneta Avenue, Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City||Formerly known as "SM Centerpoint" (1990-2005).|
|3||SM Megamall||28 Jun 1991||105,000||474,225||EDSA cor. Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong||2nd Largest shopping mall in the country and fifth in the world|
|4||SM City Cebu||27 Nov 1993||128,000||273,804||North Reclamation Area, Cebu City||First SM Mall in Central Visayas First SM Mall in Visayas and first provincial mall (outside NCR).|
|5||SM Southmall||2 Apr 1995||200,000||205,120||Alabang-Zapote Road, Brgy. Pilar Village, Las Piñas||First Mall in Southern Metro Manila and First SM Mall in Las Piñas|
|6||SM City Bacoor||25 Jul 1997||88,000||120,202||Gen. E. Aguinaldo Highway cor Tirona Highway, Brgy. Habay, Bacoor City, Cavite||First SM Mall in Cavite Province, First SM Mall in Calabarzon and Provincial Mall in Luzon (outside NCR).|
|7||SM City Fairview||24 Oct 1997||202,000||184,242||Quirino Highway, Greater Lagro, Novaliches, Quezon City||First SM Mall in Northern Metro Manila|
|8||SM City Iloilo||11 Jun 1999||170,000||181,657||Benigno Aquino Ave., Mandurriao, Iloilo City||First SM Mall in Western Visayas and Second SM Mall in Visayas|
|9||SM City Manila||14 Apr 2000||25,000||161,107||Ermita, Manila||Standing on the lot of the historic Jai-Alai Building which is a controversial location.|
|10||SM City Pampanga||11 Nov 2000||316,000||132,484||Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Barangay Lagundi, Mexico, Pampanga and Barangay San Jose, San Fernando, Pampanga||First SM Mall in Pampanga, First SM Mall in San Fernando, Pampanga, First SM Mall in Central Luzon, the Longest Mall in the Philippines and the only SM Mall that lies in two towns (Mexico and San Fernando City).|
|11||SM City Sucat||13 Jul 2001||101,000||96,277||Dr. A. Santos Ave. cor C-5 Road Extension, Brgy. San Dionisio, Parañaque City||Formerly SM Supercenter Sucat|
|12||SM City Davao||16 Nov 2001||132,000||126,425||Quimpo Blvd., Ecoland Subdivision, Brgy. Matina, Davao City||First SM Mall in Mindanao First SM Mall in Davao Region and First SM Mall in Davao City|
|13||SM City Cagayan de Oro||15 Nov 2002||52,000||87,837||Uptown Carmen, Cagayan de Oro||Second SM Mall in Mindanao and First SM Mall in Northern Mindanao|
|14||SM City Bicutan||29 Nov 2002||39,000||113,214||Doña Soledad Ave. cor. West Service Road, Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque City|
|15||SM City Lucena||3 Oct 2003||80,000||78,655||Maharlika Highway cor. Dalahican Road, Brgy. Ibabang Dupay, Lucena City, Quezon||First SM Mall in Quezon and Second SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|16||SM City Baguio||21 Nov 2003||80,000||107,950||Luneta Hill, Upper Session Road, Baguio City, Benguet||First SM Mall in Northern Luzon with no air-conditioning system.
Currently undergoing expansion, for completion in 2019. (153,950 square meters total floor area, 46,000 square meters gross floor area)
|17||SM City Marilao||28 Nov 2003||130,000||93,910||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Ibayo, Marilao, Bulacan||First SM Mall in Bulacan and Second SM Mall in Central Luzon|
|18||SM City Dasmariñas||21 May 2004||124,000||201,645||Governor's Drive, Brgy. Sampaloc 1, Dasmariñas, Cavite||Second SM Mall in Cavite Province and Third SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|19||SM City Batangas||12 Nov 2004||85,000||80,350||Batangas-Tabangao-Lobo Road, Pastor Village Brgy. Pallocan West, Batangas City, Batangas||First SM Mall in Batangas Province and Fourth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|20||SM City San Lazaro||27 May 2005||40,000||176,159||Felix Huertas St. cor. A. H. Lacson Ave. cor Consuelo St., Santa Cruz, Manila||Located in a parcel of land from the former San Lazaro Hippodrome where it was named after|
|21||SM City Valenzuela||28 Oct 2005||25,000||70,681||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Karuhatan, Valenzuela||Formerly known as an "SM Supercenter" (later "SM Center") mall with the opening of The SM Store on October 26, 2018.|
|22||SM City Molino||18 Nov 2005||48,000||59,069||Molino-Paliparan Road, Brgy. Molino IV, Bacoor, Cavite||Third SM Mall in Cavite Province Fifth SM Mall in Calabarzon and formerly known as an "SM Supercenter" (later "SM Center") mall.|
|23||SM City Santa Rosa||17 Feb 2006||171,000||116,463 (including BPO)||Manila South Road, Brgy. Tagapo, Santa Rosa, Laguna||Sixth SM Mall in Calabarzon First SM Supermall and the largest in the province of Laguna, new BPO building under construction|
|24||SM City Clark||12 May 2006||165,000||144,484||M.A. Roxas Highway cor Clark-Mabalacat-Angeles Road, Clark Special Economic Zone, Angeles, Pampanga||Third SM Mall in Central Luzon and Second SM Mall in Pampanga|
|25||SM Mall of Asia||21 May 2006||195,000||432,891||J.W. Diokno Blvd. cor. EDSA Extension, Bay City, Pasay City|
|26||SM Center Pasig||19 Aug 2006||21,000||29,602||Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue (C-5) cor. Doña Julia Vargas Ave., Brgy. Ugong, Pasig||First SM Mall in Pasig and First SM Supermall with no cinemas|
|27||SM City Lipa||22 Sep 2006||103,000||141,283||Ayala Highway, Brgy. Marawoy, Lipa, Batangas||Second SM Mall in Batangas Province and Seventh SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|28||SM City Bacolod||2 Mar 2007||161,096||137,229||Reclamation Area, Bacolod, Negros Occidental||Second SM Mall in Western Visayas and Third SM Mall in Visayas|
|29||SM City Taytay||9 Nov 2007||63,000||98,928||Manila East Road, Brgy. Dolores, Taytay, Rizal||First SM Mall in Rizal and Eighth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|30||SM Center Muntinlupa||16 Nov 2007||36,000||57,060||Manila South Road, Brgy. Tunasan, Muntinlupa|
|31||SM City Marikina||5 Sep 2008||59,000||178,178||Calumpang, Marikina||First SM Mall along Marcos Highway, Brgy. Calumpang, Marikina City|
|32||SM City Rosales||28 Nov 2008||121,000||63,330||McArthur Highway, Brgy. Carmen East, Rosales, Pangasinan||First SM Mall in Pangasinan|
|33||SM City Baliuag||12 Dec 2008||93,000||116,632||Pan-Philippine Highway, Brgy. Pagala, Baliuag, Bulacan||Second and largest SM Mall in Bulacan by Gross Floor Area and Fourth SM Mall in Central Luzon|
|34||SM City Naga||1 May 2009||44,000||75,651||Naga, Camarines Sur||First SM Mall in Bicol Region|
|35||SM Center Las Piñas||2 Oct 2009||29,000||39,727||Alabang-Zapote Road, Brgy. Pamplona Dos, Las Piñas||Second SM Mall in Las Piñas|
|36||SM City Rosario||20 Nov 2009||54,000||60,657||Ger. Trias Drive, Brgy. Tejeros Convention, Rosario, Cavite||Fourth SM Mall in Cavite Province and Ninth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|37||SM City Tarlac||30 Apr 2010||34,000||101,369||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. San Roque, Tarlac City, Tarlac||Fifth SM Mall in Central Luzon|
|38||SM City San Pablo||1 Oct 2010||69,000||68,972 (including BPO)||Maharlika Highway, Brgy. San Rafael, San Pablo City, Laguna||Second SM Mall in Laguna Tenth SM Mall in Calabarzon and BPO Building to be constructed and to be finished by the 4th quarter of 2017.|
|39||SM City Calamba||15 Oct 2010||55,000||73,632||Calamba City, Laguna||Third SM Mall in Laguna and Eleventh SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|40||SM City Novaliches||22 Oct 2010||77,000||60,044||Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City|
|41||SM City Masinag||6 May 2011||37,000||96,313||Marcos Highway, Masinag, Brgy. Mayamot, Antipolo, Rizal||First SM Mall to name the Department Store to The SM Store, Second SM Mall in Rizal Twelfth SM Mall in Calabarzon and Second SM Mall along Marcos Highway|
|42||SM City Olongapo||10 Feb 2012||10,000||49,096||Magsaysay Drive cor. Gordon Avenue, Olongapo, Zambales||Sixth SM Mall in Central Luzon|
|43||SM City Consolacion||1 Jun 2012||46,926||103,558||Cebu North Road, Consolacion, Cebu||Fourth SM Mall in Visayas and Second SM Mall in Central Visayas|
|44||SM City San Fernando Downtown||20 Jul 2012||7,835||43,130||Brgy. Sto. Rosario, San Fernando, Pampanga||Third SM Mall in Pampanga, Second SM Mall in San Fernando, Pampanga Seventh SM Mall in Central Luzon and the Smallest SM Mall in the Philippines (in terms of land area).|
|45||SM City General Santos||10 Aug 2012||80,000||131,818||General Santos||Third SM Mall in Mindanao and First SM Mall in Soccsksargen|
|46||SM Lanang Premier||28 Sep 2012||640,000||145,174||Lanang District, Davao City||First SM Mall under the "Premier" brand, Second Largest SM Mall in Mindanao Fourth SM Mall in Mindanao Second SM Mall in Davao Region and Second SM Mall in Davao City|
|47||SM Aura Premier||17 May 2013||125,000||198,257||Bonifacio Global City, Taguig||First Gold certified shopping mall in the Philippines by Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)|
|48||SM City BF Parañaque||29 Nov 2013||27,000||125,582||Dr. A. Santos Avenue cor. President's Avenue, Teoville Subdivision, Brgy. BF Homes, Parañaque|
|49||SM City Cauayan||30 May 2014||36,622||70,946||Cauayan, Isabela||First SM Mall in Cagayan Valley|
|50||SM Center Angono||14 Nov 2014||12,650||41,481||Manila East Road, Brgy. San Isidro, Angono, Rizal||First SM "Center" Mall to anchor Savemore Market instead of SM Hypermarket Third SM Mall in Rizal and Thirteenth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|51||SM Megacenter Cabanatuan||24 Apr 2015||55,000||49,688||Brgy. San Roque Norte, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||First SM Mall in Nueva Ecija and Eighth SM Mall in Central Luzon |
Originally opened on July 31, 1998 as 'Megacenter the Mall'
|52||SM City San Mateo||15 May 2015||22,882||77,593||Gen. Luna Avenue, Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo, Rizal||Fourth SM Mall in Rizal and Fourteenth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|53||SM City Cabanatuan||9 Oct 2015||140,000||154,020||Brgy. Hermogenes Concepcion, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||Second SM Mall in Nueva Ecija in the Cabanatuan Ninth SM Mall in Central Luzon and Largest Mall in North Luzon.|
|54||SM Cherry Shaw||13 Oct 2015||TBA||24,165||Shaw Boulevard, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong||First SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|55||SM Center Sangandaan||23 Oct 2015||10,563||43,626||Sangandaan, Caloocan||First SM "Center" Mall to anchor SM Supermarket|
|56||SM Seaside City Cebu||27 Nov 2015||304,100||470,971||South Road Properties, Cebu City||Fifth SM Mall in Visayas Third SM Mall in Central Visayas and Largest Mall in the Philippines outside Metro Manila|
|57||SM City San Jose Del Monte||29 Apr 2016||60,193||102,186||Quirino Highway, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan||Third SM Mall in Bulacan Tenth SM Mall in Central Luzon and along Quirino Highway after SM City Fairview and SM City Novaliches|
|58||SM City Trece Martires||13 May 2016||50,000||83,783||Trece Martires, Cavite||Fifth SM Mall in Cavite Province and Fifteenth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|59||SM Cherry Congressional||25 Nov 2016||TBA||13,469||Congressional Avenue, Bahay Toro, Quezon City||Second SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|60||SM City East Ortigas||2 Dec 2016||TBA||80,127||Ortigas Ave Ext, Brgy. Sta. Lucia, Pasig||Acquired from the Gotesco Group of Companies, former Ever Gotesco Ortigas Complex and Second SM Mall in Pasig |
Originally opened on October 1995
|61||SM CDO Downtown Premier||12 May 2017||28,974||177,743||Claro M. Recto Avenue cor Osmena Street, Cagayan de Oro||Fifth SM Mall in Mindanao Second SM Mall in Northern Mindanao Largest SM Mall in Mindanao, 2nd SM Mall in Cagayan de Oro and the 3rd SM "Premier" Mall|
|62||S Maison at Conrad Manila||17 Jun 2017 (relaunched as a SM Supermall)||TBA||42,107||Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila||Relaunched as the 62nd SM Supermall (although SM Cherry Antipolo opened first their supermarket area) and the second specialty mall, after The Podium, to be managed by SM Supermalls.|
|63||SM Cherry Antipolo||30 Jun 2017||TBA||27,225||Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Rizal||Third SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family. Largest among 3 SM Cherry malls. Fifth SM Mall in Rizal and Sixteenth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|64||SM City Puerto Princesa||15 Sep 2017||58,168||53,203||Puerto Princesa, Palawan||First SM Mall in Mimaropa|
|65||SM Center Tuguegarao Downtown||12 Oct 2017||16,181||33,301||Luna St. cor. Mabini St., Tuguegarao, Cagayan||Second SM Mall in Cagayan Valley and First SM Mall in Cagayan|
|66||SM Center Pulilan||1 Dec 2017||65,675||27,157||Pulilan, Bulacan||Fourth SM Mall in Bulacan and Eleventh SM Mall in Central Luzon|
|67||SM Center Lemery||15 Dec 2017||48,552||24,877||Lemery, Batangas||Third SM Mall in Batangas Province and Seventeenth SM Mall in Calabarzon|
|68||SM Center Imus||16 Feb 2018||35,145||24,000||NIA Road, Barangays Alapan I-C and Bucandala III, Imus, Cavite||Sixth SM Mall in Cavite Province. and Eighteenth SM Mall in Calabarzon Initially known as S-Mall Imus at the time of the start of construction of the mall in late April 2017.|
|69||SM City Urdaneta Central||4 May 2018||38,808||59,000||MacArthur Highway, Urdaneta, Pangasinan||Second SM Mall in Pangasinan|
|70||SM City Telabastagan||18 May 2018||105,694||54,377||McArthur Highway, Barangay Telebastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga||Fourth SM Mall in Pampanga Third SM Mall in San Fernando, Pampanga and Twelfth SM Mall in Central Luzon|
|71||SM City Legazpi||14 Sep 2018||36,282||88,000||Imelda Roces Avenue cor. Terminal Road, Legazpi, Albay||Second SM Mall in Bicol Region and First SM Mall in Albay|
|72||SM Center Ormoc||16 Nov 2018||15,782||21,280||Real St., District 14, Ormoc, Leyte||Sixth SM Mall in Visayas, First SM Mall in Leyte and First SM Mall in Eastern Visayas |
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location||Remarks|
|1||SM City Xiamen||2001||104,000||238,125||Xiamen, Fujian||Initially opened as a department store. Later expanded in 2009 with the opening of the SM Lifestyle Center.|
|2||SM City Jinjiang||2005||115,000||167,830||Quanzhou, Fujian|
|3||SM City Chengdu||2006||48,000||166,665||Chengdu, Sichuan|
|4||SM City Suzhou||2011||41,000||72,552||Chengdu, Sichuan|
|5||SM City Chongqing||2012||–||149,429||Yubei District, Chongqing|
|6||SM City Zibo||2015||72,000||152,093||Zibo, Shandong|
|7||SM City Tianjin||2016||436,000||321,641||Tianjin||Opened in Dec 17, 2016. The second largest mall in the world based on GLA.|
- "Investor Kit - October 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Investor Kit - November 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "SM Through the Years 1958-2008" (2008): 2.
- "2017 17-A Annual Report" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings, Inc.
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 6, 2015.
- "SMPH 2016 Annual Report (SEC 17-A)" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Prime Cashes in on Santa Rosa as the next BPO hub of the South". Tempo.com.ph. 15 November 2016. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "NEW SHOPPING MALLS EARNINGS RAISE SM PRIME'S NET INCOME". Manila Times – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 9 May 2007. Archived from the original on 11 June 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Zinnia B. Dela Peña. Wednesday, April 29, 2009. "SM Prime earmarks P12 billion for expansion of RP, China malls". Philippine Star. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "Photographic image : SM Malls : BPO Expansion Plans" (JPG). Pbs.twimg.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM signs lease for Consolacion mall". Sun.Star. 2010-10-11. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-12-23.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Kristine Jane R. Liu and Carmelito Q. Francisco. April 29, 2009. "SM Prime to open one mall every year in mainland China". Business World. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "SMPH Prospectus September 2015" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Honey Madrilejos-Reyes. March 3, 2009. "SM Prime to Build Shopping Complex Near The Fort". Business Mirror. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "SM Aura receives LEED Gold certification for its green features". Manila Bulletin.
- Manila Bulletin. "SM Prime posts 14% growth in net income to P8.43 B in 9 months". mb.com.ph.
- the staff. "SM's BGC beachhead". inquirer.net.
- "SM City Cauayan opening date announcement". Facebook. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Krista Angela M. Montealegre, November 8, 2012 "SM group sets record capex for 2013". Interaksyon.com. Interaksyon TV 5 Archived 2012-12-12 at the Wayback Machine
- November 8, 2012 "SM Investments set P65B capex for '13". Balita.ph. Balita.ph
- VG Cabuag, February 19, 2013 "SM Prime profits hit P10.5B in 2012". SMPrime.com. SM PRIME Archived 2013-09-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Richard R. Gappi. Friday, 3 October 2014. "SM Angono’s blessing on Nov. 13; grand public opening, Nov. 14. Rizalhenyo
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013. "SM Center Angono Groundbreaking". Business Mirror Archived 2013-10-29 at the Wayback Machine
- April 24, 2015. "Enjoy an all new shopping experience at SM Megacenter Cabanatuan". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Press Reader
- "About Us". Megacenter.wordpress.com. 20 February 2007. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Investments Corporation Annual Report 2011: Trends & Expectations Section" (PDF). Sminvestments.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to open four new malls". SM to open four new malls. BusinessWorld. Retrieved Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
- "SM City Cabanatuan: SM Opens New Destination Mall at the Gateway of the North". October 8, 2015. SM Prime Holdings
- After 10-yr negotiation, SM Prime to build mall in Cabanatuan City; "GMA Network;" By: M J Cayabyab; retrieved 08-04-2012
- "Cherry Foodarama to reopen, now under SM management". Rappler.com. 2015-10-12. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to seal deal with Cherry Foodarama this June." June 24, 2015. Rappler
- SM Prime Holdings 2014 Results. p. 9. SM Prime Holdings
- "FINALLY, SM IN CALOOCAN AND ANOTHER HOSPITAL". remate.ph.
- "SM Seaside City - Timeline Photos - Facebook". facebook.com.
- "SM seals SRP stake". Sun.Star. 2010-01-15. Archived from the original on 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "SM Prime Investor Kit - July 2017" (PDF). SMPrime.com.
- San Jose Del Monte City Public Information Office. Friday, September 19, 2014. Facebook
- "Strong mall revenues drive SM Prime's net income". TRappler.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Camus, Miguel R. "New malls lift SM Prime income to P5.8B". business.inquirer.net.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 50. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "SM premier mall to open in Oro mid 2017". SunStar.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "A Closer Look at SM CDO Premier". TsadaGyud!.
- "5 reasons why you should go to S Maison]". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Ballesteros, Angelica. "SM Prime to open SM Cherry Antipolo on Friday". ManilaTimes.net. Retrieved 2017-06-29.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 48. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- "SM Prime to open 7 new malls in 2017". Rappler. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "SM to start constructing mall in Puerto Princesa in 2014 - mayor". InterAksyon.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-13.
- SM Prime Holdings Offer Supplement 2017. p. 30-31. SM Prime Holdings, Inc.'s Application for Permit to Sell
- "SM to open 65th mall, its first in Cagayan". news.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "SMPH T3 Offer Supplement Final" (PDF). smprime.com. SM Prime Holdings, Inc. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- "SM Prime opens SM City Legazpi in Albay | SM Prime Holdings". smprime.com. Retrieved 2018-09-14.
- Dumlao-Abadilla, Doris. "SM Prime to open 71st mall". Retrieved 2018-09-14.
- News, ABS-CBN. "SM to open its biggest mall in the Bicol region". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2018-09-14.
- ABS-CBN, News. "SM to open its biggest mall in the Bicol region".
- "SM Prime expands in Eastern Visayas with SM Center Ormoc | SM Prime Holdings". smprime.com. Retrieved 2018-12-10.
- Gonzales, Iris (14 November 2016). "SM Prime looks at existing malls in China". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Canoy, Jeff (24 April 2015). "How SM malls are faring in China". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Dumlao-Abadilla, Doris (14 November 2016). "SM stepping up China expansion". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "SM Prime opens 7th mall in China". ABS-CBN News. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SM Prime Holdings.|
- SM Supermalls - Official website