From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SNAFU)
|Look up snafu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SNAFU is a military slang acronym meaning "Situation Normal: All Fucked/Fouled Up."
Snafu may also refer to:
- Snafu (band), an English rhythm and blues band of the 1970s
- Snafu (album), the band's 1973 debut album
- "S.N.A.F.U.", a 1998 rapcore song by Vanilla Ice
- Snafu (video game), 1981
- Snafu Comics, a webcomics site
- Private Snafu, character from US WWII instructional cartoons
- Snafu, a 1970 album by East of Eden
- "Snafu", a composition by Yusef Lateef from the 1961 album Eastern Sounds
- Snafu, a toy also known as Screwball Scramble
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, a Japanese light novel series
- The SNAFU Principle, "Communication is only possible between equals"
- Snafu, a song on the 2005 Izzy Stradlin album Like A Dog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snafu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.