From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SNY may refer to:
- SportsNet New York, a regional sports television network based in New York City
- SNY, the NYSE ticker symbol for Sanofi-Aventis, formerly the symbol for Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Sny, an abbreviation for Sony
- Sny Magill Creek, a large trout stream runs through Iowa
- IATA airport code for Sidney Municipal Airport in Nebraska, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SNY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.