SN postcode area
Postcode district boundaries:
|Swindon postcode area|
|Postcode area name||Swindon|
|Statistics as at February 2012|
The SN postcode area, also known as the Swindon postcode area, is a group of eighteen postcode districts in England, which are subdivisions of ten post towns. These cover north Wiltshire (including Swindon, Chippenham, Calne, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Marlborough, Melksham and Pewsey), plus a small part of south-west Oxfordshire (including Faringdon) and a very small part of Gloucestershire.
The approximate coverage of the postcode districts:
The SN25 and SN26 districts were formed out of the SN2 district in 1999.
- "ONS Postcode Directory Version Notes" (ZIP). National Statistics Postcode Products. Office for National Statistics. February 2012. Table 2. Retrieved 21 April 2012. Coordinates from mean of unit postcode points, "Code-Point Open". OS OpenData. Ordnance Survey. February 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Royal Mail, Address Management Guide, (2004)
- "SN15 postboxes". edwardbetts.com. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "New sectors and localities to 14 December 2012" (PDF). Royal Mail Address Management Unit. 20 December 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 February 2015. Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "Non Geographic Codes" (PDF). Royal Mail Address Management Unit. July 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 September 2012. Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "Royal Mail Postcode Update 30". Beacon Dodsworth. Retrieved 22 April 2017.