From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SO2 may refer to:
- Sulfur dioxide, an oxide of sulfur, a chemical compound
- Star Ocean 2, a video game
- SO2, an abbreviation for oxygen saturation
- The special orthogonal group of degree 2
- A staff officer of the second class, often a commissioned officer of lieutenant commander, major or squadron leader rank
- A London Metropolitan Police Specialist Operations command division
- SO2, a 2010 album by Shinichi Osawa
- Special Operations 2 – Operational, of SOE (Special Operations Executive, British, World War II)
- An abbreviation of "Shout-out to"
- SO2 means 2nd way to say sorry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.