Jump to navigation Jump to search
SO2 may refer to:
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2), an oxide of sulfur, a chemical compound
- to a Sulfonyl group (R-SO2-R)
- The special orthogonal group of degree 2
- SO2, an abbreviation for oxygen saturation
- SO-2 is the name of a star near the central black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy that orbits that takes sixteen years to orbit that black hole.
- 2015 SO2, an Aten asteroid in a horseshoe orbit co-orbital with Earth
It may also refer to:
- A staff officer of the second class, often a commissioned officer of lieutenant commander, major or squadron leader rank
- A London Metropolitan Police Specialist Operations command division
- Special Operations 2 – Operational, of SOE (Special Operations Executive, British, World War II)
- Star Ocean 2, a video game
- SO2, a 2010 album by Shinichi Osawa
- An abbreviation of "Shout-out to"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.