Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up so2 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SO2 may refer to:
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2), an oxide of sulfur, a chemical compound
- to a Sulfonyl group (R-SO2-R)
- The special orthogonal group of degree 2
- oxygen saturation (SO2), in medicine of blood oxygenation
- S2 (star), aka SO-2, is the name of a star near the central black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy that orbits that takes 16 years to orbit that black hole.
- 2015 SO2, an Aten asteroid in a horseshoe orbit co-orbital with Earth
It may also refer to:
- A staff officer of the second class, often a commissioned officer of lieutenant commander, major or squadron leader rank
- A London Metropolitan Police Specialist Operations command division
- Special Operations 2 – Operational, of SOE (Special Operations Executive, British, World War II)
- Star Ocean 2, a video game
- SO2 (album), a 2010 album by Shinichi Osawa
- An abbreviation of "Shout-out to"
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with SO2
- All pages with titles containing SO2
- Soso (disambiguation)
- Soo (disambiguation)
- SO (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.