|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Paul Gigg, CEO
Roberto Medrano, EVP
Alistair Farquharson, CTO
Janine Bushman, CFO
Brent Carlson, SVP
Alex Lazar, SVP
Akana is a provider of comprehensive Integrated SOA Governance Automation and Mainframe SOA products for the realization of Service-Oriented Architecture. The company was originally called Digital Evolution, and has acquired a number of SOA vendors. From March 2005 until March 10th, 2015 the company was called SOA Software. In November of 2016, Akana was acquired by Rogue Wave Software.
- API Gateway – develop, secure, manage and monitor APIs across platforms.
- Community Manager – a developer community product.
- Lifecycle Manager for APIs – provides API and App lifecycle management capabilities.
- September 2004. Acquires Flamenco Networks.
- March 2005. Company changes its name to SOA Software.
- December 2005, Buys a mainframe web services product from Merrill Lynch.
- May 2006. Acquires Blue Titan, a web services networking company.
- May 2008. Acquires LogicLibrary, an SOA Repository and Governance vendor.
- March 2015. Changes name to Akana. www.akana.com
- November 2016. Rogue Wave Software acquires Akana.
- "Rogue Wave Software acquires API management leader Akana | Rogue Wave". www.roguewave.com. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- Digital Evolution Buys Flamenco Networks Internet News. September 13, 2004
- When Mainframe Meets SOA Reg Developer 7th February 2006
- SOA Software Has Big Plans For Blue Titan Internet News, May 8, 2006
- Why SOA Software bought Blue Titan Loosely Coupled, May 10, 2006
- SOA Software buys LogicLibrary InfoWorld, May 12, 2008
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|