From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SOE may refer to:
- Special Operations Executive, a British World War II covert military organisation
- Special Operations Executive (SOEi), a Swedish company that specialises in domestic and international business development
- State-owned enterprise
- Sony Online Entertainment, a former game developing company (now known as Daybreak Game Company)
- Society of Operations Engineers, a British professional organization
- School of Everything, an internet company offering an online marketplace for teaching and learning
- SO l'Emyrne, the football section of a Malagasy sports club based in Antananarivo, Madagascar
Science and technology
- Standard Operating Environment, computer operating system and associated software
- Splicing by Overlap Extension, a variant of Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Souanké Airport, an airport in the Republic of the Congo with this IATA airport code
- South African Police Star for Outstanding Service, post-nominal SOE
- State of Emergency, a condition in which a government is granted additional powers in times of peril, such as a natural disaster or large riot.
- Soap Opera Effect, Soap Opera Effect is the name of the visual result of motion smoothing functions found in many modern HDTVs.
This function is also known as motion interpolation, frame interpolation, or motion estimation/motion compensation (MEMC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SOE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.