This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's deletion discussion page.
|Founders||Ivan Montik, Dmitry Yaikau|
Softswiss (stylised as SOFTSWISS) is a software development company that provides gaming software and payment processing systems for online gambling operators. It also provides gaming operation services and licensing infrastructure. It maintains hundreds of online casinos, mostly through white label partners.
The company was initially launched in 2008 to develop online auction software, but officially founded only in 2012.
The company was founded by Ivan Montik and Dmitry Yaikau in 2008, who are both from Belarus, where SOFTSWISS’ software is developed. It is a registered brand and trademark of the SOFTSWISS Group, which comprises multiple companies and brands operating in various locations. In 2013, in London, SOFTSWISS online casino platform was presented by Ivan Montik for the first time at the ICE Totally Gaming show.
SOFTSWISS transported over 100 employees from Belarus to Ukraine in August 2020, following difficulties the company faced in light of the local political situation in Belarus.
After a brutal crackdown on protests, the company relocated most of its employees with families to Georgia and Poland.
- ^ "ORYX Gaming and SOFTSWISS agree on content deal". Bloomberg.com. 19 November 2020. Retrieved 18 February 2021.
- ^ a b ""Можно забыть на полгода-год об инвестициях в Беларусь": айтишники о перспективах бизнеса в стране". Forbes.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- ^ "About Us - SOFTSWISS Software". 4 February 2016. Archived from the original on 4 February 2016. Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- ^ "Online gambling license: list of countries where online casinos are legal". SOFTSWISS. Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- ^ Trademark registration
- ^ | Ivan Montik Belarusian IT trend-changer
- ^ ""В стране террор, люди боятся ехать в офис": зачем белорусские IT-предприниматели перевозят сотрудников в другие страны и сколько это стоит". Forbes.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- ^ Filippova, A. (12 August 2021). "«Семьи уезжали порознь»: как устраиваются уехавшие из Белоруссии IT-компании" ['Families flee one by one': relocation of Belorussian IT companies] (in Russian). Forbes. Retrieved 27 May 2022.
- ^ "Как устраиваются уехавшие из Беларуси IT компании". Forbes.