The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Francisco Bay Area, U.S.|
|Products||Bicycle frames and other parts|
SOMA Fabrications is a designer and importer of bicycles, frames, parts and accessories based in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was established in 2001 and owned by bicycle parts wholesaler The Merry Sales Co.
The SOMA Fabrications brand came about when Bradley Woehl, owner of American Cyclery bicycle shop asked Jim Porter, President of The Merry Sales Co. if he could uses his sources in Taiwan to produce a line of chromoly steel bicycle frames. Woehl and Porter have collaborated on product ideas for the brand ever since.
- "Soma Celebrates 10 Years of Steel". Bicycle Retailer and Industry News. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- Matt Kasprzyk (February 1, 2010). "Review: Soma Fabrications Double Cross DC". Bicycle Times. Retrieved 2013-06-02.
- "Lovely Bicycle!: A Soma Buena Vista Redux". Lovely Bicycle!. 2012-12-15. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "SOMA Fabrications: Smoothie". Bicycling. July 2012. Archived from the original on 2013-03-21.
- Matt Kasprzyk (May 8, 2013). "Review: Soma Fabrications San Marcos". Bicycle Times. Retrieved 2013-06-02.
- "New Tire Spotlight: Soma Cazadero 50mm Mixed-Terrain Gravel Tire". Cyclocross Magazine. 25 August 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- "The Dirt Drop: A Brief History of Dirt Drops and Their Importance in Monster Cross". Cyclocross Magazine. 14 June 2018. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
|This article related to a bicycle manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|