|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2017)|
SONICblue Incorporated (NASDAQ:SBLU) was a public company based in Santa Clara, California. The firm was a manufacturer of home audio/video equipment with revenue of $100M - $250M and approximately 700 employees.
SONICblue first filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in March 2003 
SONICblue again filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection amid controversy regarding conflict of interest and criminal disclosure violations involving fraud upon the court by its lawfirm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman. 
- "https://www.forbes.com/2003/03/24/cx_ah_0324tentech.html". External link in
- "Law Firm Faces Another Conflict Accusation Due to Non-Disclosure". Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, Cooper, Rosenlieb & Kimball, LLP. Retrieved August 21, 2008.
- "Motion Asks Judge to Refer Pillsbury Partner for Possible Perjury Prosecution". Retrieved April 17, 2008.
- "Pillsbury Winthrop BankruptcyMisconduct". Archived from the original on January 17, 2013. Retrieved May 28, 2008.
- "Trustee Seeks $30 Million Hit for SonicBlue Law Firms, Creditors". Retrieved April 17, 2008.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|