From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SPD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SPD often stands for the Social Democratic Party of Germany, one of the two biggest political parties in Germany.
SPD may also stand for:
- Security Policy Database, rules in an IPsec implementation, for example in a High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor
- Serial presence detect, a method to access memory module information
- SharePoint Designer, an interface for designing in Microsoft SharePoint
- Space Patrol Delta, an organization in Power Rangers: S.P.D.
- Special Police Dekaranger, a police organization in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
- Schizotypal personality disorder, not to be confused with the below.
- Schizoid personality disorder, a personality disorder
- Semantic pragmatic disorder, a pervasive developmental disorder
- Symphysis pubis dysfunction, pelvic joint pain during pregnancy or childbirth
- Sensory processing disorder, a neurological disorder
- Sterile processing department, where surgical instruments are sterilized
- Salmon poisoning disease
- Freedom and Direct Democracy, a political party based in the Czech Republic
- Nintendo Software Planning and Development, a department inside Nintendo
- Small Press Distribution, a non-profit literary arts distributor in Berkeley, California, United States
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank, or SPD Bank, a joint-stock commercial bank with its headquarters located in Shanghai, China.
Science and technology
- Suspended Particle Device, glass or plastic with electrically variable light transmission
- Shimano Pedaling Dynamics, clipless bicycle pedals
- Spectral power distribution, of light
- Surge protection device, for electrical voltages
- Severe plastic deformation
- Symmetric positive definite, in linear algebra
- Saidpur Airport, Bangladesh by IATA code
- Supplementary planning document, an optional document under the United Kingdom's local development framework
- Summary Plan Description, in United States human resources, a document provided by a benefit plan administrator that describes the Employee Benefits Plan and how it operates.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.