SPH can refer to:
- an abbreviation for Scans Per Hour (Cashiers)
- an abbreviation for the non-SI unit dioptre
- an abbreviation for the non-SI printing unit sheet per hour
- Sion Panvel Highway
- Singapore Press Holdings, along with its defunct television company, SPH MediaWorks
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics
- Sekolah Pelita Harapan, a network of private Christian international schools in Indonesia
- Self-propelled howitzer
- Standard primary habitability
- Strategically Placed Hole (term used by plushophiles to refer to holes for sexual use)
- Standard Project Hurricane (term used by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers when originally designing levees in New Orleans)
- Sound Protective Helmet, a type of Flight helmet used by many military pilots.
- Small Penis Humiliation, a form of Erotic humiliation focusing around the lack of size and/or ability of the recipient's penis. Most commonly used in BDSM subculture.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.