From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPO may refer to:
- Scarborough Philharmonic Orchestra, a community orchestra performing in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Secondary Public Offering, an equity capital market instrument
- Strong Pareto optimum, a concept in economics when no further improvements can be made
- Serbian Renewal Movement a monarchist political party
- Socialist Party of Ontario a minor political party in the Canadian Province of Ontario
- Strengthening Participatory Organization, a rights-based organization in Pakistan
- SPÖ, Social Democratic Party of Austria
- Party of Civic Rights, political party in the Czech Republic
- SPO:), a Lithuanian sports magazine
- SPO Rouen Basket, a basketball club in Rouen, France
- Scholarly Publishing Office of the University of Michigan University Library
- Service and Parts Operations, in the automotive industry
- System Program Office, in the U.S. Department of Defense
- .spo, a file extension used in the SPSS statistics software
- Supreme Prosecutors' Office of the Republic of Korea is a South Korean prosecutor organization
- Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Cloud Computing, Office 365. See Microsoft Online Services
- Sankt Peter-Ording, a resort town in Germany
- Sciences pour l'oenologie, a French INRA research center on Montpellier La Gaillarde campus
- Subject, Predicate, Object indicating the predominant word order in a natural language
- Spo11, a protein used in a complex along with Mre11 and Rad50 during meiotic recombination
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.