From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPQR is an initialism from a Latin phrase, Senātus Populusque Rōmānus.
SPQR may also refer to:
- SPQR tree, a tree data structure
- SPQR series, a collection of detective stories set in the time of the Roman Republic
- SPQR: The Empire's Darkest Hour, a computer adventure game set in Ancient Rome
- SPQR (board game), a board wargame
- Steve Perrin's Quest Rules, a generic role-playing game system
- Small Payload Quick Return A NASA Ames program for deorbiting small payloads
- SPQR: A History of Ancient Rome, a 2015 book by Mary Beard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPQR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.