Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SQ, Sq, or sq may stand for:
- Social (intelligence) quotient, a statistical abstraction of social intelligence
- Systemizing quotient, a measure of a person's neurological tendency to systemize
Other uses in science and technology:
- SQ (program), a program for compressing files on MS-DOS and CP/M
- Sound quality, the characteristics of the output of a preamp, amp or sound system
- Stereo quadraphonic, a matrix quadraphonic gramophone record format developed by CBS
- Subcutaneous injection, in medicine
- Shakespeare Quarterly, a quarterly academic journal on the works of William Shakespeare
- Shqip, an Albanian language (ISO 639 alpha-2 code "sq")
- Singapore Airlines (IATA airline designator SQ)
- Space Quest, a series of adventure games by Sierra Entertainment
- Square, a type of measure of area, such as square foot (sq ft)
- Status quo, Latin for "current situation"
- Sûreté du Québec, the Quebec police force
- An organization from the Infinity Ring book series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.