Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SSH, ssh, or ssḫ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SSH may refer to:
Science and technology
- Saffir–Simpson hurricane scale
- Sea-surface height, the topography of the ocean surface
- Secure Shell, a network protocol for secure data communication and remote command execution
- Social sciences and humanities, the disciplines and communities involved in or related to this area of research and science; see Social science
- Suppression subtractive hybridization, a genetic technique to show differentially expressed genes
- SSH Communications Security, a Finnish company that developed the Secure Shell protocol
- Secondary State Highways, branches of Primary State Highways in Washington from 1937 to 1964
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, an international airport in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt (IATA airport code: SSH)
- Silver State Helicopters, a helicopter operator
- South Superhighway, a former official name of the South Luzon Expressway in the Philippines, now referring to the Manila-Makati segments of an expressway.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SSH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.