From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SSO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SSO may refer to:
- Sarasota County Sheriff's Office, a law enforcement agency in Sarasota County, Florida, U.S.
- Social Security Organization, a social welfare organization in Iran
- Special Security Office, a function to disseminate sensitive information in the U.S. federal government and armed forces
- Special Security Organization, a former Iraqi security agency
- Special Source Operations, a division of the U.S. National Security Agency that collects digital data
- Standards Setting Organization, a group developing, producing or maintaining technical standards
- SSO VS, Russian Special Operations Forces (Sily Spetsialnykh Operatsiy)
- Salford Symphony Orchestra, England
- Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra, Canada
- Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Scotland
- Seattle Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
- Shreveport Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
- Singapore Symphony Orchestra, Singapore
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
- Sudbury Symphony Orchestra, Canada
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Australia
- Syracuse Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
Arts and entertainment
- Starship Operators, a Japanese sci-fi novel and anime television series
- Super Surgical Operation, a Japanese video game also known as Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Science and technology
- Scaled Composites SpaceShipOne, the vehicle used in the first privately funded human spaceflight
- Semi-synchronous orbit, a type of orbit
- Single-stage-to-orbit, a reusable vehicle that reaches space without jettisoning hardware
- Space Shuttle Orbiter, an reusable space vehicle operated by NASA
- Sun-synchronous orbit, a type of orbit
- Swiss Space Office, national space program of Switzerland
- Single sign-on, allowing access to multiple software systems using one login
- Structure, sequence and organization, a legal term, in the USA, relating to computer programs and copyright
- Siding Spring Observatory, an astronomical observatory in Australia
- Sanitary sewer overflow, when untreated sewage is discharged into the environment
- Senior station officer (New Zealand Fire Service), a rank in the New Zealand Fire Service
- Student Switch Off, a UK-based energy saving campaign
- Sydney Star Observer, an LGBT newspaper in Sydney, Australia
- Sso (ethnic group), of southern Cameroon
- Sso (rite), an initiation rite once practised by the Beti of Cameroon
- SS0, a postcode in the SS postcode area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SSO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.