Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SSO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SSO may refer to:
- Sarasota County Sheriff's Office, a law enforcement agency in Sarasota County, Florida, U.S.
- Social Security Organization, a social welfare organization in Iran
- Special Security Office, a function to disseminate sensitive information in the U.S. federal government and armed forces
- Special Security Organization, a former Iraqi security agency
- Special Source Operations, a division of the U.S. National Security Agency that collects digital data
- Standards Setting Organization, a group developing, producing or maintaining technical standards
- SSO VS, Russian Special Operations Forces (Sily Spetsialnykh Operatsiy)
- Salford Symphony Orchestra, England
- Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra, Canada
- Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Scotland
- Seattle Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
- Shreveport Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
- Singapore Symphony Orchestra, Singapore
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
- Stavanger Symphony Orchestra, Norway
- Sudbury Symphony Orchestra, Canada
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Australia
- Syracuse Symphony Orchestra, U.S.
Arts and entertainment
- Starship Operators, a Japanese sci-fi novel and anime television series
- Super Surgical Operation, a Japanese video game also known as Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Science and technology
- Scaled Composites SpaceShipOne, the vehicle used in the first privately funded human spaceflight
- Semi-synchronous orbit, a type of orbit
- Single-stage-to-orbit, a reusable vehicle that reaches space without jettisoning hardware
- Space Shuttle Orbiter, an reusable space vehicle operated by NASA
- Sun-synchronous orbit, a type of orbit
- Swiss Space Office, national space program of Switzerland
- Single sign-on, allowing access to multiple software systems using one login
- Structure, sequence and organization, a legal term, in the USA, relating to computer programs and copyright
- Siding Spring Observatory, an astronomical observatory in Australia
- Sanitary sewer overflow, when untreated sewage is discharged into the environment
- Senior station officer (New Zealand Fire Service), a rank in the New Zealand Fire Service
- Student Switch Off, a UK-based energy saving campaign
- Sydney Star Observer, an LGBT newspaper in Sydney, Australia
- Sso (ethnic group), of southern Cameroon
- Sso (rite), an initiation rite once practised by the Beti of Cameroon
- SS0, a postcode in the SS postcode area
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SSO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.