From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SS Oregon may refer to:
- SS Oregon (1845) built for George Law.
- SS Oregon (1848) Launched on 5th Aug.1848 by Smith & Dimon, New York for the Pacific Mail Steamship Company.
- SS Oregon (1878) Built in Chester, Pennsylvania, once operated by the Oregon Railroad and Navigation Company and wrecked off Alaska in 1906 without any loss of life
- SS Oregon (1883), British passenger liner
- SS Oregon (1919), built as SS Quabbin; American-flagged tanker sunk by German submarine U-156 on 28 February 1942
- SS Oregon (1920), built as SS Anna E. Morse; British-flagged cargo ship damaged by German submarine U-660 on 10 August 1942 and sunk by U-438 later the same day
- SS Oregon (1940), a Type C1-B ship; sank in a collision on 10 December 1941
- SS Oregon (1961), a former name for the training ship Empire State VI of the State University of New York Maritime College
- See also
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|