From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Six merchant ships have been named Vienna.
- Vienna, a pre1819 American sloop.
- Vienna, a schooner built in 1866, Canadian.
- Vienna, a schooner built in 1871, Official No. C950558.
- SS Vienna (1873), a bulk freighter built in 1873, Official No. US25875.
- SS Vienna (1894) a Great Eastern Railway ferry
- SS Vienna (1929), a London and North Eastern Railway passenger ship built in 1929 by John Brown & Company, Clydebank
- "Vienna". Alpena County Public Library. Retrieved 26 February 2009.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|