This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Star Jalsha (স্টার জলসা)|
8 September 2008 (India)|
22 November 2012 (in UK and Ireland)
|Owned by||Star India|
576i (SDTV), |
|Slogan||চলো পাল্টাই (Let's Change)|
|Headquarters||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Airtel digital TV (India)||Channel 707(SD), Channel 708(HD)|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel 1311 (HD), Channel 1312 (SD)|
|Videocon d2h (India)||Channel 805(SD), Channel 977(HD)|
|Dish TV(India)||Channel 1404(SD), Channel 1403(HD)|
|Zuku (Africa)||Channel 937Channel|
|UCS (Bangladesh)||Channel 58|
|SkyCable (Philippines)||Channel 198|
|Destiny Cable (Philippines)||Channel 278|
|mio TV (Singapore)||Channel 178|
|Zuku (Kenya)||Channel 387|
Channel in India. STAR India network. Its programming includes a mix of family dramas, comedies, reality shows, shows on crime and telefilms. The channel also airs the latest Bengali films. The channel launched its HD feed on 14 April 2016.
Star Jalsha was officially launched on 8 September 2008.
On 17 June 2012, Star Jalsha unveiled a refreshed identity, featuring a new logo – a diamond star amidst a fictionalised event
- Bangla Cine Carnival
- Telly Academy Award
- Star Jalsha Parivar Awards
- Jaya Heyo
- "Star Jalsha goes in brand refresh with new diamond star identity". Best Media Info. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "Star Jalsha's Maa to wrap up with a dhamaka". The Times of India.
- "Star Jalsha awards break rating record". Sify. Retrieved 19 Apr 2011.
- "Star to launch HD versions of Bengali channels".
- http://www.indiante "Star India to back its Bengali HD launch with aggressive marketing and adequate content" Check