Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stat or -stat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
STAT or stat may refer to:
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT), a scholastic aptitude test used for entry into Australian undergraduate programs
- St. Albert Transit (StAT), the public transportation system in the City of St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
- stat (system call), a Unix system call that returns file attributes about an inode
- Stat (TV series), an American television sitcom that aired in 1991
- Stat (website), a health-oriented news website
- STAT protein, intracellular transcription factors
- Statim (also "stat"), medical shorthand used following an urgent request
- United States Statutes at Large (Stat.), an official record of Acts of Congress and concurrent resolutions passed by the United States Congress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title STAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.