|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2017)|
|Founded||Parsippany, New Jersey (1989)|
|Headquarters||Mount Arlington, New Jersey, United States|
|Donald J. Surdoval (President & CEO), Doug Culmone (COO), Al Chambers (Sr. VP, Finance & Administration), Dom Costantino (VP, Development Production, NJ), Mike Alvord (VP, Application Development, NJ), Steve Ross (VP, Application Development, FL), Marilyn Durning (VP, Client Services)|
|Products||STORIS Leading Retail Software Solutions  STORIS Cloud Subscription.|
STORIS, Inc. is a privately owned American company that provides furniture retail software to the home furnishing retailing industry. STORIS' clients consist of Top 100 retailers including Ethan Allen, Ashley Furniture HomeStores, Bassett, Mathis Brothers, and American Furniture Warehouse, among many others.
STORIS, Inc. was founded in 1989 by Ira Bakst and Donald J. Surdoval. The company was formed after Donald J. Surdoval and Ira Bakst purchased the STORIS division from the Ultimate Corporation. In August 2003, Ira Bakst retired from STORIS. Since then, Donald Surdoval has led the company as its President and Chief Executive Officer.
Corporate headquarters for STORIS is located in Mount Arlington, New Jersey. An additional Research & Development office is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida. STORIS employs approximately 100 people.
STORIS targets the furniture, bedding, consumer electronics, home appliances, lighting, billiards, fitness equipment, and music retail markets. STORIS conducts business both domestically and internationally throughout North America, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Canada, China, and Mexico.
STORIS is best known for their software for furniture stores and mobile POS. STORIS delivers inventory management solutions that monitor merchandise across brick and mortar, eCommerce and mobile. STORIS' Enterprise Resource Planning solution is designed for larger retailers who use their own server to host the STORIS system.
- Furniture World Magazine (March 14, 2011): STORIS Continues Enhancements in New 8.8 Release.
- Home Furnishings Business (January 28, 2010): Storis lands 4 Bedding Clients.
- Furniture Today (September 15, 2003): STORIS founder Bakst retires.
- CoStar Group (June 13, 2005): STORIS Moves to Mount Arlington Corp. Center.
- Furniture World Magazine (May 1, 2000): STORIS Expands Research and Development Office.
- Home Furnishings Business (April 22, 2011): Serta Partners With STORIS.
- Furniture Today (May 20, 2002): Storis providing systems for store chain in China.
- Furniture Today Magazine (August 12, 2013):STORIS Updates Vision9 Software
- Furniture World Magazine (March 30, 2010): Retailer American Furniture Warehouse Completes Upgrade to STORIS' Vision R8.
- Furniture World Magazine (July 3, 2008): Top 100 Furniture Retailer, C.S. Wo, Enters Into Agreement To Use STORIS.