This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"We Keep Aircraft Flying Safely"
|Subsidiary of ST Engineering|
|Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States|
|LIM Serh Ghee (President, ST Aerospace), TAN Pheng Hock (President & CEO, ST Engineering) |
|Services||Aircraft Maintenance and Modificiation (AMM),
Component and Engine Total Support (CETS)
Number of employees
|> 8,000 (2010)|
Singapore Technologies Aerospace (ST Aerospace) is a subsidiary of ST Engineering headquartered in Singapore, with international offices and facilities located in key aviation hubs in Asia Pacific, Europe and the US. ST Aerospace started as a maintenance depot to support the Republic of Singapore Air Force in 1975. Over the years, it has diversified into various MRO capabilities for commercial and military aircraft through strategic partnerships, acquisitions and investments. The firm employs in excess of 8,000 certified engineers and administrative specialists around the world and has a global customer base that includes military forces, major airlines and freight carriers. Aviation Week ranked the aerospace company as the world's largest, independent, third party airframe MRO provider with an annual capacity of more than 11.5 million commercial airframe man-hours in 2012.
Through their two business segments, Aircraft Maintenance & Modification (AMM) and Component & Engine Total Support (CETS), ST Aerospace provides "total aviation support services" for commercial and military aircraft including:
- aircraft component maintenance, overhaul and repairs
- aircraft conversions
- aircraft engine repairs and overhauls
- aircraft modifications, maintenance repair and overhaul.
- airframe heavy maintenance
- aviation support and services
Aircraft Maintenance and Modifications (AMM)
With their AMM operation arm, ST Aerospace perform light and heavy maintenance, upgrades, structural repairs, ageing modification work and conversions for a broad range of commercial and military aircraft.
Components and Engines Total Support (CETS)
Through a global repair and logistics support network, the company provides aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul services for a wide range of aircraft components and engines. They offer services for avionics (including electrical, radar/communications, instruments and electro-optics), mechanical components (including heli-dynamics, hydraulics, pneumatics and propellers) and engines support (such as CFM56-3/-7B, JT8-D, J85, F404, F100, T53, T55, T56, Turbomeca Makila and Arriel engines).
ST Aerospace also provides a wide range of aircraft component maintenance repair and overhaul services, including Maintenance-By-the-Hour (MBH) and Material Supply Program (MSP) support, warehouse and material management, Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) spares and service support, aircraft parts trading, aircraft operating lease and OEM representation.
- ST Aerospace Engineering Pte Ltd - provides depot level maintenance, aircraft upgrading, refurbishment, major structural repair and life extension programmes for a wide range of military and general aviation aircraft including helicopters. they also provide extensive base and line maintenance services for commercial aircraft such as the B737 and A320.
- ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd (SASCO) - operates from Singapore's Changi and Paya Lebar airports, specialises in airframe heavy maintenance and modification for wide-body aircraft, including B747 Section 41 modification, Passenger-to-Freighter (PTF) conversion and fleet standardisation
- VT Aerospace Mobile - located at the Brookley Aeroplex in Mobile, Alabama, United States, they specialise in aircraft heavy maintenance and repair of narrow-body and wide-body aircraft. They are also equipped for aircraft interior modification work, subsidiary business of VT Systems
- ST Aerospace Engines - provides repair and overhaul services for military and civil aero-engines and accessories.
- ST Aerospace Technologies (Xiamen) Co (STATCO) - provides engine MRO services, located in Xiamen, China
- ECO Services LLC - joint investment with Pratt & Whitney, provides ECO power engine wash services, subsidiary business of VT Systems
- ST Aerospace Systems - Asia Pacific's largest independent component repair and overhaul company, specializes in aircraft avionics repair and overhaul, components and systems. T .
- Precision Products Services (PPS) - manufactures casting and mould tooling for customers in the aerospace, oil ad gas, defense and commercial industries.
- ST Aerospace Solutions - provides aircraft component repair, management and logistics services, it has facilities in various airports in Copenhagen, Denmark; Arlanda, Sweden; Gardermoen, Norway; and Stansted, United Kingdom. Originated in 2008 from the acquisition of SAS Components A/S in Copenhagen, Denmark 
- ST Aerospace Supplies - source of aircraft supplies, providing inventory management services and logistics support. They have a fully computerised inventory system that allows for real-time stock positioning and retrieval. Major customers in the Asia Pacific region include AirAsia  and Spring Airlines.
- Guangzhou Aerospace Technologies & Engineering (GATE) - import and export facility in China, serves as one of the ST Aerospace global distribution centres for rotables distribution.
- Pacific Flight Services Pte Ltd (PFS) - provides jet charter services (executive, leisure, aeromedical) for companies. Charter aircraft includes EC-120, King Air turboprop, Gulfstream and Learjet 
- Helicopter Flight Services (HFS) - provides helicopter general charter services throughout Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and the other ASEAN countries.
- ST Aerospace Academy Pte Ltd (STAA) - provides pilot training leading to multi-crew pilot licence and commercial pilot licence for network airlines, commercial airlines and individuals, located in Ballarat Airport, Australia and Seletar Airbase, Singapore
- Aviation Academy of America - provides pilot training for private, instrument and commercial, located in South Texas Regional Airport, Hondo, Texas
- ST Aerospace Technical Training Centre (STATTC) - provides technical training programmes under Singapore NITEC and Part-66 basic and type training
- Engineering & Development Centre (EDC) - provides avionics integration, engineering design solutions, Supplementary Type Certificates (STC), technical services 
- ST Aerospace Int'l Structures Pte Ltd (STAIS) - specialises in design, prototyping, modifications and production management of aircraft structural components and assemblies.
- VisionTech Engineering Pte Ltd (VTE) - provides engineering services including maintenance, repair and modifications of aircraft, aircraft equipment and components.
- AERIA Luxury Interiors - provides VIP aircraft interior conversion including design and maintenance, based in San Antonio, Texas, US.
- DRB Aviation Consultants, Inc. provides services such as engineering design, flame testing, kitting, and static and pull testing. Located in San Antonio, Texas, US.
- ST Aerospace Rotables - global asset services company
- iShopAero 
- Singapore Precision Repair and Overhaul (SPRO) - joint venture (50% shareholding), provides maintenance, repair and overhaul of landing gear components
- Madrid Aerospace Service A/S (MAeS) - joint venture (50% shareholding) with Iberia Maintenance, provides landing gear MRO services, located in Madrid, Spain.
- Shanghai Technologies Aerospace Company (STARCO) - joint venture (49% shareholding) with China Eastern Airlines, provides aircraft MRO services, located in Shanghai, China
- ST Aerospace (Guangzhou) Aviation Services Co. Ltd. (STAG) - joint venture (49% shareholding) with Guangdong Airport Management Corp, provides aircraft MRO services, located in Guangzhou, China
- Turbine Overhaul Services (TOS) - joint venture (49% shareholding) with Pratt & Whitney, specialises in the repair of gas and steam-related components.
- Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH or EADS EFW - invested equity interest (35%), capabilities include passenger-to-freighter conversions, aircraft maintenance and repair, as well as engineering services. It also manufactures and supplies composite flat sandwich panels to Airbus.
- Composite Technology International (CTI) - joint venture (33.3% shareholding), provides overhaul, repair and modification services for helicopter rotor blades.
- Eurocopter South East Asia, now called Airbus Helicopter South East Asia - joint venture (25% shareholding) with Eurocopter Group, provides sales, repair, overhaul, logistics and product support for Eurocopter helicopters and related spares.
Turbine Casting Services (TCS) - joint venture (24.5% shareholding), specialises in the repair of PW4000 turbine airfoils by using advanced coating technologies.
- ST Aerospace :About Us :Vision and Mission
- ST Aerospace :About Us :Management
- Tegtmeier, Lee Ann. "Aviation Week Ranks Biggest MRO", 26 June 2013
- ST Aerospace :About Us :Company Structure: Structure
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: STA Engineering
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: SASCO
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: MAE
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: STA Engines
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: STA Systems
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: STA Solutions
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: STA Supplies
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: GATE
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: PFS
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: GATE
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: EDC
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: STAIS
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :AMM: VTE
- :ST Aerospace: Our Businesses :CETS: iShopAero