From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SUI)
Sui may refer to:
- Sui County, Henan, China
- Sui County, Hubei, China
- Suizhou, Hubei, China, formerly Sui County
- Sui, Bhiwani, Haryana, India
- Sui, Rajasthan, India
- Sui, Balochistan, Pakistan
- Sui gas field, near Sui, Balochistan
- Sui dynasty, a Chinese dynasty that ruled the country between 581–618
- Sui (state), a Zhou dynasty Chinese state
- Sui (surname), a transcription of two Chinese surnames
- Sui, meaning "years of age" in Chinese age reckoning
- Sui or mizu, 水, meaning "Water" in Japanese, one of the elements in the Japanese system of five elements and representing the fluid, flowing, formless things in the world
- Sui (粋), an ideal in Japanese aesthetics similar to iki
- Sui people, one of the Kam–Sui peoples, an ethnic group of China and Vietnam
- Sui language spoken by the Shui
- Sui generis, a Latin phrase meaning "of itself"
- Sui iuris, a Latin phrase "of one's own right"
SUI may also refer to:
- The International Olympic Committee or FIFA country code for Switzerland
- Sonic user interface or speech user interface, similar to GUI for graphical user interface
- Societate Ukrainian de Interlingua, Interlingua for the Ukrainian Society for Interlingua
- Stress urinary incontinence, also known as effort incontinence
- Stanford University Interim, a type of channel model
- The State University of Iowa, the legal name of the University of Iowa.
- Speleological Union of Ireland, is the All-Ireland representative body for caving
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.