(Redirected from SURF)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up surf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surf is the wave activity in the area between the shoreline and outer limit of breakers. It may refer to a breaking wave in shallow water, upon the shore, or in the area in which waves break.
Surf or SURF may also refer to:
- Surf (detergent), a brand of laundry detergent made by Unilever
Computers and software
- "Surfing the Web", slang for exploring the World Wide Web
- surf (web browser), a lightweight web browser for Unix-like systems
- SURF, an acronym for "Speeded up robust features", a computer vision algorithm
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship, a common summer immersion experience in higher education which supplement research activities that occur during the academic year
- Surf (Roddy Frame album), a 2002 album released by Roddy Frame
- Surf (Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment album), a 2015 album by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment
- Surf music, a genre of popular music associated with surf culture
- Jersey Surf Drum and Bugle Corps, a drum and bugle corps based in Mount Holly, New Jersey, in the United States
- Surf, California, unincorporated community in Santa Barbara County near Lompoc
- Surf station, passenger rail station served by Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner
- Surf culture, the culture surrounding the sport of surfing
- USS Surf, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Surfing, a surfboard-based water-sport
- The Atlantic City Surf, a defunct professional baseball team that played in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in the United States from 1998 to 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.