|Initial release||February 6, 2009|
7.2.0 / August 14, 2022
|Type||Vector graphics editor|
SVG-edit is a web-based free and open-source vector graphics editor. It can be used to create and edit Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images from within a web browser, not requiring additional software installation.
SVG-edit consists of two major components: svg-editor.js and svgcanvas.js. These components work cooperatively. File svgcanvas.js can be used outside of SVG-edit, allowing developers to create alternative interfaces to the canvas.
SVG-edit was first announced by Narendra Sisodiya on 6 Feb 2009 in its minimal version. Version 2.0 was developed by Pavol Rusnak and released on 3 June 2009. The current stable release is 7.2.0.
|Scalable Vector Graphics|
- ^ "SVG Edit". Opera Widgets. Archived from the original on 2012-07-18. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- ^ "Extension:SVGEdit". MediaWiki. 2012-09-01. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- ^ "TechFandu : Tips and Tricks in Computer: Online web based SVG Editor". Blog.narendrasisodiya.com. 2009-02-06. Retrieved 2010-06-25.
- ^ "SVG-edit, a web based SVG editor". rusnak.io. 2009-06-03. Retrieved 2021-01-09.
- ^ "Releases". github.com. Retrieved 2019-06-18.