Jump to navigation Jump to search
SVS may refer to:
- OS/VS2 (SVS) - precursor of MVS which had a very short life
- Space Vision System - a computer vision system designed for International Space Station (ISS) assembly
- Software Virtualization Solution- Altiris Software Virtual Layering Software.
- Synthetic vision system, a set of technologies that use 3D in cockpit displays.
- Supply Voltage Supervisor A standard for monitoring power supply in embedded systems.
In organizations and companies:
- Society for Vascular Surgery - an academic society
- Sudbury Valley School - democratic school
- State Veterinary Service - An executive agency of the UK government department the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Saint Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary an Eastern Orthodox seminary in Crestwood, NY
- Shriram Value Services, an IT Wing of Indian conglomerate, Shriram Group.
- Standard VIE Settings - The original settings used by the creators of the internet multiplayer game subspace.
- SAME code SVS, used for issuing severe weather statements.
- SVS, the IATA code for the Stevens Village Airport
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SVS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.