S P Jain School of Global Management
|Type||Private business school|
|President||Mr. Nitish Jain|
|Campus||Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney|
|Nickname||S P Jain, S P Jain Global|
|Affiliations||Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE, ABEST21, Japan|
For the last 5 of its 11 years history, S P Jain has been ranked among the world’s top schools. In 2015, the School has been ranked #10 in the Best International Business School by Forbes for its one-year MBA program. In 2013 – 14, it was ranked in the Top 20 Best International Business Schools by Forbes. And in 2011 and 2012, UK’s Financial Times ranked the Global MBA in its Top 100 Global MBA rankings. S P Jain is the youngest business school to be in these prestigious rankings and attributes its success to its innovative education model.
S P Jain is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, that provides the School with degree conferring right. It is also licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE. S P Jain’s Global MBA program is accredited by ABEST21, Japan.
- 1 History
- 2 Accreditation and Rankings
- 3 Administration
- 4 Programs offered
- 4.1 BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- 4.2 BBC (Bachelor of Business Communications)
- 4.3 BEC (Bachelor of Economics)
- 4.4 MGB (Master of Global Business)
- 4.5 GMBA (Global Master of Business Administration)
- 4.6 EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration)
- 4.7 Big Data & Analytics (Full Time OR Part Time)
- 4.8 Executive Education
- 4.9 Global FMB (Global Family Managed Business)
- 5 Campuses
- 6 References
- 7 External links
S P Jain established its first international campus in Dubai in 2004; and soon followed, in 2006, the Singapore campus which was set up on invitation by the Singapore government. S P Jain established its third, international campus in Sydney, Australia, in 2012, and now S P Jain has launched it's 4th, and the latest, international campus in Mumbai, India (in 2015).
Accreditation and Rankings
S P Jain is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia's independent national regulator of the higher education sector, that provides the School with degree conferring right. It is also licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE.
Furthermore, S P Jain has been accredited for its Global MBA program by The ABEST21, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, Japan. S P Jain is the first business school in Singapore to receive this accreditation.
Rankings and Recognition
- S P Jain School of Global Management Ranked #10 by Forbes in the "The Best International Business School" in the world for its one-year MBA program.
- S P Jain School of Global Management Ranked #25 'The Business Schools Where Students Most Want To Go In 2015' based on a global survey published in Forbes.
- S P Jain School of Global Management Ranked #1 in the UAE: Nielsen Salary Audit Report 2014
- Best Public Choice Award for Higher Education Institute to Provide Global Student Exposure, at the World education Summit 2011.
- Global MBA program was ranked by Financial Times, U.K. Top 100 Global MBA programs (2011).
S P Jain's Academic Board is chaired by Dr. Peter Drake, Professor Emeritus of the University of New England and the Australian Catholic University, and founding Vice-Chancellor of the Australian Catholic University. The board has the President, Deans and Heads of the Dubai and Singapore campuses as members.
Other independent members
- Dr. Indu Shahani, Advisor IB India and former Vice Chair, Board of Governors, International Baccalaureate and Dean, H R College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Christopher Adam, Associate Dean, Postgraduate Programs, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales
Industry Advisory Board
- Dubai Board Members
- Mr. Aben Kovoor, Director - Developer & Platform Technologies, MEA, Microsoft Gulf
- Mr. Jean Marie Pean, Chairman, Bain & Co.
- Mr. Kim Bjerner Rathsack, CEO, Almajdouie Holding
- Mr. Len Hunt, President, Al Futtaim Automobiles
- Mr. Rajeev Kakar, EVP Regional & CEO, CEEMEA, Fullerton Financial Holdings
- Mrs. Renuka Jagtiani, Vice Chairperson, Landmark Group
- Mr. Suresh Kumar, Chairman, Values Group
- Mr. Thomas Kuruvilla, Managing Director, Arthur D. Little
- Mr. Rabea Ataya, CEO, Bayt.com
- Singapore Board Members
- Mr. Chinta Bhagat, Executive Director, Investments, Khazanah India Advisors Private Limited
- Mr. Jim McAdam, Chief Executive Officer, TVS-Asianics Supply Chain Solutions Pte Ltd
- Mr. Julian Persaud, Regional Director, APAC, Airbnb
- Mr. Madan Nagaldinne, Head of HR, New York, Facebook
- Mr. Manoj Menon, Senior Partner / Managing Director - Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Mr. Mathew Welch, Partner, Asia Capital & Advisors
- Mr. Neeraj Bhargava, Global Category Leader, Distributor Management, APAC, Johnson & Johnson
- Mr. Paul Bradley, Chairman and CEO, Caprica International. Asian Advisory Board, Avista Houlihan Lokey Investment Bank
- Mr. Puneet Pushkarna, Chairman, TIE
- Mr. Soumitra Gupta, Regional Head, Human Resources - Asia & CEEMEA, Franklin Templeton
- Sydney Board Members
- Mr. Howard Bowland, VP and General Manager, TS Support and Enterprise Group, Hewlett Packard
- Ms. Deborah Hadwen, Chief Executive Officer, Australia and New Zealand, Tata Consultancy Services
- Mr. Anthony Barac-Dunn, General Manager, Australian Marketing Institute
- Ms. Juliana Crofts, HR Country Manager, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South East Asia, Rolls Royce
- Dr. Geoff Lee, Member of Parliament (Parramatta), New South Wales Academic
- Mr. Arun Abey, Chairman and co-founder, WALSH BAY PARTNERS and IPAC SECURITIES
- Mr. Alan Marsh, Chief Executive Officer, Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- Mr. Scott Boyes, Vice President Operations NSW/ACT, Accor Group
- Mr. Paul Brennan, Managing Director, Australia and New Zealand, Citi group
- Ms. Christine G. Miller, Director, XAct Solutions
The programs offered are:
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BBC (Bachelor of Business Communications)
BEC (Bachelor of Economics)
MGB (Master of Global Business)
This is a 16-month program, which includes a four-month internship. Students with 0–3 years of work-experience are eligible to apply. Students spend 4 months each at S P Jain's campuses in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney, specializing in Finance, Marketing or Logistics.
GMBA (Global Master of Business Administration)
A one-year tri-city full-time program, the GMBA is designed for executives with minimum 3 years of work experience. The curriculum is the same as a traditional two-year program, but delivered in a compact time frame with fewer holidays. Students spend four months each at S P Jain's campuses: Sydney, Dubai, and Singapore.
EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration)
A part-time program, the EMBA is designed for working professionals. It is conducted at the Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney campuses, and offers specializations in Finance, Marketing and Operations.
Big Data & Analytics (Full Time OR Part Time)
S P Jain has introduced new certificate program in Big Data & Analytics with part-time and full-time study options. It will be conducted in Mumbai Campus with courses available in cutting-edge topics like Data Mining, Machine Learning, Visualisation techniques, Predictive Modeling.
S P Jain has set up Centers for Executive Education, Centers for Leadership and Centers for Human Resources in Dubai and Singapore catering to senior executives. The short, modular courses are usually two days long, and are customized to the needs and requirements of each client.
Global FMB (Global Family Managed Business)
The Global Family Managed Business (Global FMB).
S P Jain occupies an entire stand-alone building covering approximately 60,000 square feet, spread over three floors.
S P Jain Global has launched its fourth international campus in Lower Parel, the heart of Mumbai’s business district.
On invitation of the government of Singapore in 2005, S P Jain set up its Singapore campus, which saw the first batch of MBA students in 2006 and BBA students in 2010. S P Jain has been accredited for its Global MBA program by ABEST21, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, Japan. S P Jain is the first business school in Singapore to receive this accreditation.
The Sydney campus is the third international campus of S P Jain School of Global Management after Dubai and Singapore. Located at the historic Sydney Olympic Park, the campus has a built up area of 72,000 sq. ft. and is large enough to accommodate 500 full-time students.
- "The Best International MBAs: One-Year Programs". Forbes. 9 September 2015.
- "S P Jain ranked #1 in the UAE: Nielsen Salary Audit Report 2014". DAIC. March 11, 2014.
- Badenhausen, Kurt (October 9, 2013). "best International Business School". Forbes (Forbes).
- "S.P. Jain among top schools in Forbes rankings". Khaleej Times. October 12, 2013.
- "S P Jain B-school in Forbes' top 20". Business Standard. October 15, 2013.
- "S P Jain B-school in Forbes' top 20". The New Indian Express. October 15, 2013.
- "S P Jain’s global MBA among top 20 in Forbes ranking". The Times Of India Mumbai. October 16, 2013.
- "S P Jain among world's top 20 B-schools". TradeArabia News. November 14, 2013.
- "SP Jain introduces four-year Global BBA program this September". DNA India. PTI. May 17, 2010.
- "Graduating Students Urged to Embrace New Beginnings". Dunia. June 27, 2010.
- "iadvisory Seminar Series on Doing Business in India 2010". IE Singapore. March 31, 2010.
- "S P Jain Global launches 12-month post-graduate program Global Family Managed Business". openpr. November 7, 2014.
- "S. P. Jain Center of Management". Master Studies.
- "Learning links grow with India". The Australian. September 29, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to S. P. Jain School of Global Management.|