Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka
|Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka|
Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka official title card
|Written by||Gina Marissa Tagasa|
|Directed by||Jose Javier Reyes|
|Starring||Judy Ann Santos|
|Opening theme||"Iingatan Ka" by Carol Banawa|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||448|
|Executive producer(s)||Julie Anne R. Benitez|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Star Creatives|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||June 18, 2001 –|
February 14, 2003
Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka (International Name: My Heart, Take Care / transl. In My Heart, I'll Take Care Of You) is a Filipino primetime drama series made by ABS-CBN. It aired from June 18, 2001 to February 14, 2003. The show starred Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual.
The series re-aired Internationally from 2004 to 2006 on Pinoy Central TV (now S+A International) and with back-to-back episodes on Cinema One Global from November 2012 to 2013 part of its Drama Hour replacing Kampanerang Kuba re-runs.
The story revolves around Patricia (Judy Ann Santos) and her search for a comfortable life. Patricia, born out of wedlock to parents Armand Montecillo (Edu Manzano) and his secretary-turned-lover Nieves Quevado (Zsa Zsa Padilla), had to face various challenges and tribulations, including living with an alcoholic abusive stepfather Abner (Pen Medina) and experiencing cruelty from her step sister Sheila (Julia Clarete). However, hope arrives as she meets Jordan (Piolo Pascual) who promises eternal love. Patricia and Jordan marry and face the wounds of their pasts.
Can greed and power destroy others or can love and determination heal all types of wounds?
In the end, Patricia is revealed to be the long-lost biological daughter of Armand with Mayla (Coney Reyes), who was initially her stepmother. Nieves is actually Patricia's adoptive mother who had a son with Armand, named Chandro (Romnick Sarmenta) was stole by Dr. Enriquez (Timmy Cruz) she's adoptive mother. Meanwhile, Sheila, believed to be Armand and Mayla's daughter, is actually the long-lost biological daughter of Star (Cherie Gil).
- Judy Ann Santos as Patricia Montecillo-Villamines
- Piolo Pascual as Jordan Villamines
- Coney Reyes as Mayla Lizandro-Montecillo - Patricia (biological), Sheila (adoptive) & Adrian's mother, but she's supposed to be a stepmother of Patricia in first place.
- Edu Manzano as Armand Montecillo † - Chandro, Patricia & Adrian's father and Sheila's adoptive father
- Zsa Zsa Padilla as Nieves Quevedo-Pacheco † - Patricia (adoptive), Abby & Chandro's mother.
- Julia Clarete as Sheila Montecillo-Samonte - Star's biological daughter
- John Lloyd Cruz as Adrian Montecillo † - younger son of Mayla & Armand, also a younger brother of Patricia (biological) & Sheila (adoptive) and Chandro's younger half-brother.
- Armida Siguion-Reyna as Lourdes Lizandro † - Mayla's mother and Adrian, Patricia (biological) and Sheila (adoptive)'s grandmother
- Cherie Gil as Star - Sheila's biological mother.
- Mark Gil as Mr. De Guzman - Abby's father.
- Rosemarie Gil as Emilia Villamines - Jordan and Dante's mother and also Patricia's mother-in-law.
- Angelica Panganiban as Abby De Guzman - Nieves's younger daughter from Mr. De Guzman.
- Cherry Pie Picache as Becky Pagsisisihan - Patricia's godmother.
- Carlo Aquino as Eman Dela Cruz - son of Arsing from his first wife.
- Romnick Sarmenta as Chandro † - Dra. Enriquez's adoptive son, but also he's a biological son of Armand & Nieves and Patricia's long-lost half-brother.
- Timmy Cruz as Dra. Enriquez - Chandro (adoptive) and Adelaine's mother.
- Isabel Granada † as Adelaine Enriquez † - Dra. Enriquez's daughter and also she's a long-lost biological daughter of Franco.
- Priscilla Almeda as Joey †
- Steven Alonzo as Adrian's Friend
- Jackie Castillejos as Cleo †
- Menggie Cobarrubias as Ramil
- Alma Concepcion as Benilda Villamines
- Mymy Davao as Elaine
- Hazel Espiñosa as Gemma Rose - Arsing's second wife.
- Daniel Fernando as Tonying - He's knows the truth about Patricia, Chandro and Shelia's true identities.
- Vivian Foz as Evelyn
- Glenda Garcia as Lani's Mother
- Gino Paul Guzman as Red Bernardo
- Kathleen Hermosa as Babette
- Simon Ibarra as Neil
- Cherry Lou as Julie
- Manjo del Mundo as Prison Warden
- Aiza Marquez as Lani
- Aya Medel as Dante's Mistress
- Pen Medina as Abner Pacheco - Nieves' drunk husband.
- Melissa Mendez as Nelia Domingo - Carlo's aunt and also Patricia's godmother.
- Matthew Mendoza as Dante Villamines - Jordan's elder brother and also Patricia's brother-in-law.
- L.A. Mumar as Carlo Samonte
- Belinda Panelo as Isabel Borromeo
- Lito Pimentel as Arsing Dela Cruz - Eman's father.
- Efren Reyes Jr. as Mr. Tordesillas
- RJ Rosales as Dexter Tolentino
- Caridad Sanchez as Lolita Quevedo - Nieves's mother and Patricia (adoptive) Abby & Chandro (biological)'s grandmother.
- Jeffrey Santos as Virgo de Padua
- Leni Santos as Elena
- Monsour del Rosario as Mario † - Jordan and Patricia's Friend as Long Life.
- Yul Servo as Epoy
- Jennifer Sevilla as Dr. Escoto
- Maricar Fernandez as Wendy - a prostitute contact by Chandro to have sex photo in a Hotel Room with Jordan.
- Joel Torre as Franco Dequiros Montecillo - Adelaine's biological father.
- Vic Vargas as Mr. Villamines
- Ann Villegas as Shiela's Cellmate
- Dick Ysrael as Tats
In 2001, ABS-CBN reached its peak with its "timeless and memorable" telenovelas Pangako Sa ’Yo and Recuerdo de Amor. The series united fellow actors Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual after their successful team-up in the phenomenal drama Esperanza the series would also be remembered as one of their chronicled team ups before their future roles especially the Award Winning Soap Sa Piling Mo in 2006. The series also served acclaim for Award Winning veteran actors Edu Manzano, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Coney Reyes and Ms. Armida Siguion-Reyna.